2013 2* RB Josh Matthews (Tuskegee signee)

400DGRZ

If you have any questions about the architecture program, mahogany, feel free to ask me.  It's top-notch - but it is a serious commitment in terms of total hours spent in studio (read: LOTS of all-nighters).  More power to him if he's interested, though.

If you have any questions about the architecture program, mahogany, feel free to ask me.  It's top-notch - but it is a serious commitment in terms of total hours spent in studio (read: LOTS of all-nighters).  More power to him if he's interested, though.

He's a very talented artist, and he's already taking IB classes so he should go into his freshman year with a good amount of credits. I'm also trying to get him into the summer camp for architecture next June. I think he'll enjoy being able to get a feel of the program a couple of years in advance. I did have a question about which area of study to point him to though. I know he wants to go more into public buildings like malls, banks, and arenas. I looked at the different degrees, but I'm not sure which one would apply to what he wants to do though.

• 1 year later...

Archived