Ronald McDonald

According to his Facebook:

*Random Order*

Kentucky

Alabama

AUBURN

UConn

Kansas

That's some pretty good company right there, minus Bammer of course.

• 1 month later...

I saw where Trevor dropped 50 on somebody Saturday. To say we could use him at AU would be an obvious understatement given our present situation.

I saw where Trevor dropped 50 on somebody Saturday. To say we could use him at AU would be an obvious understatement given our present situation.

Can he shoot freethrows?

He'll wait till April and yeah Trevor dropped 50 on Butler's rival, Johnson the other night. I usually go to every Butler game I can go to but I couldn't make that one. I regret it now.

Having played with/against Trevor, I can honestly say he's the most talented athlete I've ever seen touch a basketball at the high school level.

I think I know Trevor better than you do.. like personally know him and I'm pretty confident that we have a better chance than Kentucky.. He dropped 54 on Madison Academy the other night..

Go look at UK's 2011 class and you'll see they don't have much room

Trevor went for 54 last night. Set a Butler single game points record. Anybody heard anything on him? Westie?

Didn't even read this until after I posted a reply to AuburnBasketball but yeah from what I read and what friends told me that were there, Madison Academy had nobody on the court that could attempt to guard him. Trevor had his way all game. Last year Trevor had a lot of talent around him so they didn't have to rely on him as much.. this year is much different. He's carrying that team.

Honestly, I'd say Auburn and Kentucky are neck and neck with Auburn having a slight lead. Not sure if Kentucky can promise him early playing time next year with 4 players already committed to UK for 2011.

I can tell you this, he loves Auburn and Coach Barbee and he's 10x more interested in Auburn and our future in basketball than Alabama.

So Auburn v. Kentucky. If Kentucky can offer "solid minutes" early on then I'd say UK but not sure UK can do that.

And Westie, are AU's chances really that good? Cuz to be honest, if I were a top basketball recruit, I wouldnt even consider SEC schools besides UK. With offers from Uconn, Kansas, and Kentucky, it seems like he'd favor the traditional powerhouses

Honestly, yeah Auburn's chances are really that good. Offering early playing time to Trevor is huge and thats the one thing Auburn can offer. He'd love to play by J-Langford and he believes Barbee has what it takes to turn our program around.

Gotta remember UConn is under major probation and Kansas is half-way across the country. Trevor's family would rather have him closer to home.

Honestly, I'd say Auburn and Kentucky are neck and neck with Auburn having a slight lead. Not sure if Kentucky can promise him early playing time next year with 4 players already committed to UK for 2011.

I can tell you this, he loves Auburn and Coach Barbee and he's 10x more interested in Auburn and our future in basketball than Alabama.

So Auburn v. Kentucky. If Kentucky can offer "solid minutes" early on then I'd say UK but not sure UK can do that.

With UK they can usually offer early PT because of the one and done that B-Ball allows.  Looking at their '11 class is amazing.  Reminds me of Mich. and the fab 5.

With UK they can usually offer early PT because of the one and done that B-Ball allows.  Looking at their '11 class is amazing.  Reminds me of Mich. and the fab 5.

Yep but the NBA lock-out is in the near future and could persuade current players to stay at UK if the NBA does indeed lock-out for 2011.

Another 40 point night for Trevor last night. I honestly cannot remember ever seeing a player do what he has done this season on the top level that Butler plays at. He would by far the be the best at AU first time he walked on the court if he signed with us. I would be shocked though- we are not in the same league of teams he could sign with. Just the reality of it at this time.

Went for 47 against Madison County. And don't be shocked. He'll stay close to home. Knoxville/Lexington is the farthest I could see him away from home. Problem is, Trevor has taken the ACT and didn't make good enough to get accepted to a D1 school just yet. He'll take it again soon but if he doesn't improve a bit he'll be forced to take the JUCO route.

Went for 47 against Madison County. And don't be shocked. He'll stay close to home. Knoxville/Lexington is the farthest I could see him away from home. Problem is, Trevor has taken the ACT and didn't make good enough to get accepted to a D1 school just yet. He'll take it again soon but if he doesn't improve a bit he'll be forced to take the JUCO route.

do u talk to him reguarly

do u talk to him reguarly

Not regularly. I talk more to his friends and family friends to check up on him and see how he is doing.

Archived