NFL Groper....WTF?

Tiger Growlin

Have you guys heard the story about the Kansas City Chief lineman who has been accused of groping opposing players during games the last two weeks? He was accused by one player two weeks ago and everyone thought he was lying and laughed it off. Then another player the following week said the same and it was caught on video. I don't know if I have ever heard a story like this before. I've heard war stories or guys being punched in the family jewels at the bottom of a pile but never a guy just straight feeling you up during a play. I was speechless when I saw the story on it. I'm on my phone so I can't post a link to the story but it should be easy to find.

I bet nobody turns their back on this guy in the lockerroom and I bet the showers totally clear out when he walks in.  :laugh:

I bet your BFF Barry would love him. Sorry couldn't resist weegs.

I bet nobody turns their back on this guy in the lockerroom and I bet the showers totally clear out when he walks in.  :laugh:

you might be the oldest person ever to say BFF!!  :bow:

you might be the oldest person ever to say BFF!!  :bow:

:laugh:

Archived