Official AU v.s. ULM game thread

MFDTIGER

For all you guys fighting on here calm down .. no need to fight amongst family. Also take comfort in this fact Ole Piss is beating the snot out of UK. Hopefully we have the same success against them also.

I was hoping UK would win. Beating a team that just got beat by Ole Miss is far less impressive IMO.

Doesn't really matter because we play both teams

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all you guys fighting on here calm down .. no need to fight amongst family. Also take comfort in this fact Ole Piss is beating the snot out of UK. Hopefully we have the same success against them also.

I was hoping UK would win. Beating a team that just got beat by Ole Miss is far less impressive IMO.

Doesn't really matter because we play both teams

Yes but UK is our next game.

Anyone know our total yards for this game ???

I know that the last run by Moseley put Auburn over 500 so...501?  502?

505.  233 rushing and 272 passing

Why are fans so obsessed with Neil?

I'm so confused on where all this love comes from???

Is it because he was highly rated???

Did these comments come out for Blake Fields & Steven Ensminger?

I wasn't as big of a fan of ensminger or fields because when they found out that they wouldn't be playing, they ran off and transferred.  It would have been easy for Neil to transfer and be an instant starter somewhere but because he's a true auburn man, he stuck around to help this team any way possible.

Guest midnight

Why are fans so obsessed with Neil?

I'm so confused on where all this love comes from???

Is it because he was highly rated???

Did these comments come out for Blake Fields & Steven Ensminger?

I wasn't as big of a fan of ensminger or fields because when they found out that they wouldn't be playing, they ran off and transferred.  It would have been easy for Neil to transfer and be an instant starter somewhere but because he's a true auburn man, he stuck around to help this team any way possible.

exactly neil is a true auburn man

It was refreshing seeing the backups come in and not skip a beat. That is a testimony to how well the coaches have recruited. That was a whole lot better than seeing Ball State put 30 on them.

I was glad to see Mario Fannin get some quality runs and protect the ball :we:

If everyone transferred that didnt win a spot we would be in trouble. I feel bad fo Neil and we dont know what goes on in practice, attitudes, etc. I wouldnt think Neil has a bad attitude I think he is a true Auburn man. Oh and on a positive note for Neil, he will leave with an education and having been apart of the Auburn football team, and made freindships that will last a lifetime.

I Hate Alabama so bad every time I hear their name or even think about them I throw up in my mouth!  after the Auburn game im going to go buy me a Florida hat for tonight! then after the game tonight Im burning the hat! I can not wait until the iron bowl! we are going to totaly dominate Alabama by about 30 pionts! Piss on Bama!!!!!!!

Easy brother.  Just another football team.  Slow your roll.  It isn't even November yet :P

Being sarcastic good gosh!  how about you slow your roll and get off my case!!! Its because people like you that other people cant joke around on here without someone having some smart comment too say! Im sorry that i hate Alabama football and you I guess dont and dont think that we are any good!  I bet your one of the guys always wanting to fire our coaches for the littlest thing! How about this! you see my comments ever again just ignore them!

dude, chill bro. he was just messing with you he wasnt serious. notice the":P" at the end...

This ^^

This is where you re-evaluate your priorities.  I love AU football.  If i'm cut I bleed orange and blue.  You took off on some rant about the UAT team that was just....well...silly.  Relax.  Letsl have some fun these next few weeks and play some AU football and hopefully come November we are both undefeated and our team brings the pain. It will be what the Iron Bowl should be....the decider. 

I understand if you were being sarcastic but I think you, and I know you weren't.  You were ranting.  Lets forget that and have some fun next week in KY.  Aye?

I was glad to see big Lutz back in the flow of the offense.  :tdau: If he stays healthy and Cam keeps inproving, PL will be a big another bullett for this already loaded offense to fire.

Archived