**uat game thread**

WarTiger

I detest uat and will never cheer for them to win anything. I'm also not expecting much today but will always stand by Auburn and support those players. War Damn Eagle!!!!

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I detest uat and will never cheer for them to win anything. I'm also not expecting much today but will always stand by Auburn and support those players. War Damn Eagle!!!!

Well said...WDE

^^^^^^^^ This times 100^^^^^^^^ War Eagle! It's better to be an Auburn Tiger on their worst day, than a turd on their best. Here's to hoping the players loath bammer as much as I do!

In 09 no one gave us a chance and we were competitive, but we were at home.... Lets hope we play well today. Hey Chizik just said we had a great week of practice lol

^^^^^^^^ This times 100^^^^^^^^ War Eagle! It's better to be an Auburn Tiger on their worst day, than a turd on their best. Here's to hoping the players loath bammer as much as I do!

Yep.... They can have SATAN and go to...

Well you get the idea....

WDE and go for CHIZ...

I know we have had an awful year and because of that its been a long year, but it's still hard to believe that its already the uat game. We wait too long for it to go by this quickly.

Already ready for 2013... War Eagle!!

Great...let's start the game by mentioning the NCAA issue.

Nobody panic...I'm here!!!

:laugh: Thank you, I feel much better now. ;)

I have removed my hand from the panic button.

Archived