2015 4* OT Bailey Sharp commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

Bailey moves into the ESPN 300 for the first time at #285 overall. He is now a whisker away from being a composite 4*. He just needs a combined 10 spot bump up on the 4 sites to get it. Congrats Bailey.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bailey moves into the ESPN 300 for the first time at #285 overall. He is now a whisker away from being a composite 4*. He just needs a combined 10 spot bump up on the 4 sites to get it. Congrats Bailey.

Good news. Thanks for posting.

He will always be a 4* in Britt's heart!! :bigblush:

See you switched avatars, Dixie. Nice.

;)

Yeah, FTR that was NOVA that Tray's head was farked on. Still, imagine my horror when I heard about TIGER. I copied it from tRant (of course) and well...in hindsight wish I hadn't. I did see a UGA poster try to claim that TIGER passed because of Karma due to an AU fan creating it. Only problem is like I said, it was NOVA.

BTW, many a UGA fan thought TIGER passing was hilarious and served us right. I certainly hope they get theirs, but never at the expense of living creature, animal or not.

Did Bailey ever get the bump in rankings?

;)

Yeah, FTR that was NOVA that Tray's head was farked on. Still, imagine my horror when I heard about TIGER. I copied it from tRant (of course) and well...in hindsight wish I hadn't. I did see a UGA poster try to claim that TIGER passed because of Karma due to an AU fan creating it. Only problem is like I said, it was NOVA.

BTW, many a UGA fan thought TIGER passing was hilarious and served us right. I certainly hope they get theirs, but never at the expense of living creature, animal or not.

According to E, not yet, but he is close to being a composite 4 Star, just needs to be bumped past a few more players.

;)

Im pretty sure Georgia loses an Uga every other year at this point. Those things are so inbred it's not surprising that they don't last long

;)

Im pretty sure Georgia loses an Uga every other year at this point. Those things are so inbred it's not surprising that they don't last long

Great that Dixie just gets through telling a story of a UGA poster he obviously was not happy with that was making fun of our mascot passing away. Well, Dixie, our posters are not above making fun either. Ridiculous.

;)

Great that Dixie just gets through telling a story of a UGA poster he obviously was not happy with that was making fun of our mascot passing away. Well, Dixie, our posters are not above making fun either. Ridiculous.

Dire-tiger might not be referring to the mascot. He possibly meant to say that the fans are so inbred they don't last that long....just a thought.

;)

not making fun, just stating a fact and pointing out that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. A friend got a puppy from the line a few years ago that was rejected for having some brown spots and it died of liver failure when it was three. Furthermore, since the 2008 season there have been four Ugas, so there was no hyperbole

;)

not making fun, just stating a fact and pointing out that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. A friend got a puppy from the line a few years ago that was rejected for having some brown spots and it died of liver failure when it was three. Furthermore, since the 2008 season there have been four Ugas, so there was no hyperbole

It was the way it was said.

• 2 months later...

Just curious, how many players (if any) that play in the UA or Army games have been composite 3 stars? When are the sites going to catch up with Bailey?

There are a few each year.. ESPN and Scout are caught up. They have Sharp a 4*. 247 is slightly behind. They have Bailey a high 3*. Rivals is the most behind having him as a mid 3*. Bailey only needs a combined 14 spot jump on the sites to get a composite 4th *.

• 1 month later...

Not sure when it happened or what site gave him the slight bump but I'm now proud to say we can change the thread title as Bailey is now a composite 4* recruit. AU now has one 5* composite recruit and eleven 4* commits with Marquel Harrell knocking hard on the 4* door.

Archived