Channel # for SEC Network on Dish

CJBas

Have they announced it yet? Not much point in having it if no one knows where to find it, among their 100s of other channels. Thanks for any information anyone may have.

I still can't find it for uverse

Just checked, and they still don't have it listed. I thought for sure they would add it by today since their program guide goes 2 weeks into the future. I'm expecting it to show up between the Longhorn Network (611/1611) and the NFL Network (630/1630).

ETA: Somebody captured an image of them promoting the SEC Network on 607/1607. They just moved TLN from 609 to 611, perhaps to make more room for SECN? image link

ETA: It is up now on 607/1607, looks like they are running promos nonstop.

Just checked, and they still don't have it listed. I thought for sure they would add it by today since their program guide goes 2 weeks into the future. I'm expecting it to show up between the Longhorn Network (611/1611) and the NFL Network (630/1630).

ETA: Somebody captured an image of them promoting the SEC Network on 607/1607. They just moved TLN from 609 to 611, perhaps to make more room for SECN? image link

If I understand correctly, it's going to be standard on the 300 package.

If I understand correctly, it's going to be standard on the 300 package.

I found something on one of the u-verse forums that it would be on U200 in SEC states, and U300 elsewhere. I just upgraded to U300 to make sure I got it, but with discounts I actually got 300 cheaper than 200 for 12 months. I now get CBS Sports Net, but not PAC 12., so I have no clue what the logic of their sports packaging is.

Archived