Compare These Two Videos

Proud Tiger

CNN lost any credibility they had long ago. They are mostly a TMZ wantabe now, which is why they have on air people like her.

I think they lost their way as a news organization when they started acting like some kind of international new organization stating they would not be an American news channel. Then came the Clinton years continuing their ratings slide.

They still have a large would wide presence, but they are not what they use to be.

Violence and sexual assault on women is inexcusable.

unless the woman is a conservative.

you can think me later.

For me it depends on which side told the truth. But its now down to a he said she said thing since no charges were pressed. Course the police report lists the Palin gal as heavily intoxicated and the homeowner as moderately intoxicated.

If the male did attack her without provocation then its sad and charges should have been pressed against him and CNN is wrong.

If on the other hand if, super drunk Palin daughter did tell the home owner "Who the F@#$ are you" when he told them to leave and started punching him and he pushed her back/blocked and she fell down and then someone started dragging her violent drunk ass back to the car... and she is crying foul... then ya it is funny. Especially since the police report says it was "wives that tackled her" after she hit the homeowner about 7 times, then McKenna picked her up and carried her to the street. So browsing the report quickly, you have a bunch of people that see drunk Palin daughter wailing on home owner but noone seeing her getting dragged around and called names by a male.

Watch bouncers in women bar-fights in this day and age, they get picked up, dragged, and tossed on their asses and exposure of body parts doesn't matter. Priority one, get them out of the bar.

Lol and Todd and Track Palin tried to get into more altercations with the police right there.

Personally after reading some articles, and then reading the police report.. ya I think the phone call is funny as hell and I'm laughing with CNN.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/242436455/Palin-Brawl-Police-Report

Mean come on, as one article stated the Palins were yelling "don't you know who we are!", you really going to think a male is going to get away with beating a Palin daughter?

I will also hypothesize that the Palins did some apologizing and ass kissing to get videos of this incident to disappear.

This appears to be more of a case of know your limits and be able to handle your liquor spin.

If the CNN chick ( and I use that term loosely ) didn't have the facts ( shocker, I know ) , then she's really in no legitimate position to be smirking and dishing out side comments.

And yet, she does.

Archived