A Certain Thread Keeps Popping Up

Weegle777

Each time I hit the show new replies to your posts link at the top, every thread that I have replied to since I have been here pops up. Is there a way, other than deleted my account, that I can stop that from happening?

Each time I hit the show new replies to your posts link at the top, every thread that I have replied to since I have been here pops up. Is there a way, other than deleted my account, that I can stop that from happening?

Yes there is a way to stop it.  Stop clicking on 'show new replies to your posts button'.  ;D  :tease:

Yes there is a way to stop it.  Stop clicking on 'show new replies to your posts button'.   ;D   :tease:

Thanks A4E.  :devil:

I don't think you can remove them.  Are the latest threads coming up on the top of the list or at the end?  If they are not showing first then go to your Profile page.  Click on "Look and Layout Preferences".  Then make sure the "Show most recent posts at the top" is checked.  Then click on "Change Profile" at the bottom.   

Archived