How about mix guys...

vatz22au

Anthony Mix.....#9......THE GUY CAN CATCH!!! I love watching him this year...it seems he is getting the ball alot more, and the defenders are paying for it. How much does he weigh? Isnt it like 225 or something around there??? Good job Mix, keep catching and running those dbs over :au::au::au::au:

I agree totally. He is the next Jeris, but he can't seem to breakaway like Jeris would. He is great at breaking tackles and doesn't give up!

I also thought this would be Silas' year, but apperently I was wrong.

Now Mix is a guy I could get behind. I've yet to see much negative from him. He breaks tackles like there no tomorrow, and his hands are some of the best on the team. I'm glad we have a big, physical receiver to complement Obi-wan Manobi's speed.

Now Mix is a guy I could get behind. I've yet to see much negative from him. He breaks tackles like there no tomorrow, and his hands are some of the best on the team. I'm glad we have a big, physical receiver to complement Obi-wan Manobi's speed.

lol like ben's name there

Exactly, I liked how Mix has been used as an inside reciever, great hands and great tackle-breaking.

I hated Mix last year. In his defense, it had nothing to do with him. It was the Nall ball. Everytime Mix would go in motion to the far side, we would run a stretch to that side. I hope you guys noticed that. It was so bad that one day my girlfriend was watching the game with me and she turned to me and sain, "everytime #9 runs across the field before the play, we run to that side." So it is nice to see Mix shake that stigma. It is even better to see Borges shake that offense!

if they will put him outside and throw fades at him, we can score damn near everytime we get close....just lay the ball up and let him get it....don't be surprised if this doesn't happen against the vuls.....he needs to be thrown at a lot more......i still think that he needs to line up outside instead of the slot

I think he makes an awesome slot receiver. He's HUGE and he's got the size to go across the middle (with great hands to boot). You should always let your speed/finesse guys stay outside. Mix is quick, but how quick can you be when you're 6'7", 250?

I think he makes an awesome slot receiver. He's HUGE and he's got the size to go across the middle (with great hands to boot). You should always let your speed/finesse guys stay outside. Mix is quick, but how quick can you be when you're 6'7", 250?

If he catches and breaks tackles like he does: who cares?

I think Anthony Mix is a great receiver. He really allows Borges to use him to mismatch against smaller defenders. I think he is going to have one hell of a season and hopefully one of his best games at Tennessee.

WAR EAGLE!!!

I agree totally. He is the next Jeris, but he can't seem to breakaway like Jeris would. He is great at breaking tackles and doesn't give up!

Just in from Dan Rather and CBS!!!!!!!!

" A player masquerading as Anthony Mix has been identified as Jeris McIntyre...in his fifth year of eligibilty at Auburn University. He and Cat Stevens are now working, reportedly, for the Kerry campaign...and we have the documents to prove it!"

Just in from Dan Rather and CBS!!!!!!!!

" A player masquerading as Anthony Mix has been identified as Jeris McIntyre...in his fifth year of eligibilty at Auburn University. He and Cat Stevens are now working, reportedly, for the Kerry campaign...and we have the documents to prove it!"

lolz!

:roflol::roflol:

I think you guys are starting to get a little out of hand about his size and weight. 6'7, are you kidding me??? I would hate to hear what size fish ya'll are catching. But I will agree with everyone that he is a stud!!! :au:

I think you guys are starting to get a little out of hand about his size and weight. 6'7, are you kidding me??? I would hate to hear what size fish ya'll are catching. But I will agree with everyone that he is a stud!!! :au:

6-5.....241 lbs Roster page

that book is wrong! i know anthony mix and anthony mix is 7 feet tall! and when he plays against alabama he's going to shot lightening from his eyes and fireballs from his @$$!

Archived