Not sure if this has been posted...

StatTiger

I wonder if Coach Holtz showed this one to his defense?

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/mld/ledgere...ama/9785725.htm

Guillon says bring it on.

"I hope they put everyone in the box," he said. "That will create a big game for me and the receivers... . We should light it up Saturday night."

..and demetrius summers and SC other star receiver have been practicing this week which, if they light up the scoreboard, could change Mark s playcalling.

Hey BC,

He should have said something like...

"Those Gamecocks are a bunch of losers and their coach looks like granny from the Beverly Hillbillies. We're not even precticing this week because we see this as a tuneup game. Just to be sporting, I've thought about playing with one had tied behind my back just to keep the scoring under 50. After we're done, they'll be renaming their stadium after me..."

:big:

"stupid is as stupid does,sir"....bulletin board smack is something that holtz will use to his advantage....if there is an important game,a must win, and i had to pick a coach to coach it,it would be one of two coaches...either holtz or houston nutt,both are unreal motivators...gilligan will learn a big lesson saturday about talking to reporters...he should consult with the captain and mary ann before he sticks his foot inhis mouth again....i know the kids name is guillion,but after his showing last week, i prefer to call him gilligan

Guillon has not earned the right to speak. I'm sure Shula has told him to keep it shut. He is in over his head and certainly was no competition for Matt Jones. Against So. Carolina, he will face a much tougher defense and his inexperience will show and probably cost UAT the game, again. Bammer has enough talent but this kid is no Brodie.

Until Gullion shows he can play the QB position effectively, he has no grounds to talk like a big man. He's just blowing smoke until he puts up some numbers. (This isnt a flame on the guy, just a state of his affairs.)

Archived