This may sound crazy to ya'll but...

PChamp119

If Jason Campbell continues to play as well as he has and beats Georgia at least once...

Anyone think he has a shot at the NFL?

I have been a JC fan forever and I knew he always had the potential. With all the press he has been receiving... ya never know.

he has all the physical tools an NFL coach can ask for. 6'5, good arm strength, he's mobile. If not draft him, at least try him out. He has too much potential to not at least get a shot in the NFL.

If we finish with less than 3 losses and he has his usual high QB rating I will go out on a limb and say that he gets drafted by the 4th round.

I said he had NFL potential a few months ago and got blasted. The guy definately has a shot at being an NFL QB. You see what he can accomplish with a good collegiate QB coach. Now give him a great NFL coach, and he will shine.

JC's past gameplay of being inconsisitent will stay stick with him with some scouts. As one of his harshest critics, I never doubted that JC had the potential, but potential does not win ball games. We all have potential at something, but to be successful we have to move beyond that potential and "get there". Right now, JC looks like he is tired of "having potential" and is finally playing like he wants to be the man. I would say that if JC continued to play like this the rest of the year, he has a good shot at being a mid to low draft pick and getting a shot with somebody, which is something I did not think he had a chance at before this year. Saturday night, I was really pleased to see that JC got out of the pocket when pressured and stopped throwing from his heels. Borges is doing wonders for this kid in such a short time and just imagine how good JC would be now if he did not have the revolving door of OCs and if Borges would have had him for more then just his senior year. I was hoping that JC would eventually shut me up about being critical of his gameplay and so far, after the LSU game, he has done that. As a fan, I have more confidence in JC now then I ever have during his career at :au: .

WAR EAGLE!!!

I don't really see how he has been inconsistent. Yea, blame the old OC's, but he still had the highest comp% in Auburn history. He was never really inconsistent. If Ben makes the catch against Ole Miss, it's like his entire season turns around - that wasn't his fault. Has he made a couple mistakes - yea, but everyone does. Eli wasn't perfect. Jason was better than Eli everytime they faced and that's a fact.

If JC does get drafted, it should be by Oakland and the West Coast Offense.

JC's past gameplay of being inconsisitent will stay stick with him with some scouts. As one of his harshest critics, I never doubted that JC had the potential, but potential does not win ball games. We all have potential at something, but to be successful we have to move beyond that potential and "get there". Right now, JC looks like he is tired of "having potential" and is finally playing like he wants to be the man. I would say that if JC continued to play like this the rest of the year, he has a good shot at being a mid to low draft pick and getting a shot with somebody, which is something I did not think he had a chance at before this year. Saturday night, I was really pleased to see that JC got out of the pocket when pressured and stopped throwing from his heels. Borges is doing wonders for this kid in such a short time and just imagine how good JC would be now if he did not have the revolving door of OCs and if Borges would have had him for more then just his senior year. I was hoping that JC would eventually shut me up about being critical of his gameplay and so far, after the LSU game, he has done that. As a fan, I have more confidence in JC now then I ever have during his career at  :au: .

WAR EAGLE!!!

107513[/snapback]

Archived