Touchdown Auburn Bowl

Jenny AU-92

I was looking at this week’s choices for the Touchdown Auburn Bowl. I figure we are a pretty diverse bunch– people from all over the US (and even outside the US, TIS and Tiger eh!!) Just our Auburn loyalty (exception Slink) brings us together. So I thought I would see what the prevailing opinions were for these games.

Out of 56 players…

100% said Auburn would win. (Shocker there… :big: )

46 picked Alabama over Kentucky.

37 picked Florida over LSU

100% picked Georgia over Tennessee – VERY interesting!! :blink:

100% picked South Carolina over Ole Miss – not too surprising there either! :lol:

Only 10 picked Miss State to beat UAB. :no:

37 picked Vandy over Rutgers. Will Vandy finally be worthy of our support?

47 picked Oklahoma to continue domination of Texas. :moon:

An EVEN SPLIT – 28 to 28 – for the Wisconsin – Ohio State game.

47 picked Maryland over Georgia Tech. Fear the Turtle!! :roflol:

11 picked Cal to upset USC – GO BEARS! B)

41 picked Notre Dame over the Trees.

20 picked Minnesota and 36 picked Michigan – another closely picked game!

Thoughts???

I went against the crowd on two big points games.

37 picked Florida over LSU

47 picked Oklahoma to continue domination of Texas

While I think FL & OK are favorites I think either game could go either way with a lucky bounce here & there.

So with them being a 3 & 5 point game respectivily it may be a chance for me to jump up in the overall standings of the pool. :thumbsup:

Or... :cry3:

:au::au::au:

Kentucky messed me up last week losing to Ohio :blink: They better not do it again by beating Bama ;)

I picked LSU, I bet they are pretty upset over that whoopin they took last week and will be looking to take it out on the Gators.

I think OU will beat Texas AGAIN.. they almost lost to Arkansas, I think OU will take care of business.

I also think USC will handle Cal pretty easily this year. I think in years past USC took them lightly but with Cal being ranked #7, I dont think that will happen this year. Also the Stanford game should have been a huge wake up call for the Trojans.

I plan on staying on top of the standings after this week.. so I hope I'm right ;)

So Jenny let me ask you this:

Can we change our picks up through end of day Friday or do you 'lock them in' so-to-speak once we make our picks.

I am having a few second thoughts on some of my picks. The main reason being injuries. When picks are made on monday, we find out later during the week (after the team Dr. has examined these athletes) that so and so, ".. will be out of this weeks game". This changes everything.

ideas?

thx

So Jenny let me ask you this:

Can we change our picks up through end of day Friday or do you 'lock them in' so-to-speak once we make our picks.

I am having a few second thoughts on some of my picks. The main reason being  injuries. When picks are made on monday, we find out later during the week (after the team Dr. has examined these athletes) that so and so, ".. will be out of this weeks game". This changes everything.

ideas?

thx

109422[/snapback]

Certainly you can change your picks up until the thread is locked -

HOWEVER -

You had better PM me any changes as well as make your edits, because I keep up with the spreadsheet on a daily basis and I do not go back and verify anyone's picks again once they are entered into the spreadsheet. So any changes that are made after the fact won't get identified unless I am told to look for them.

Hope that helps!!! But remember - always go with your first instinct!!! :big:

Hey Guys!

As hard as Jenny works on this, she doesn't need everyone changing thier picks. :homer:

Why not wait until the end of the week to post your picks if you think you may change them? <_<

Lets not make her job any harder than it has to be. :big:

:cheer: Thanks Jenny for all your hard work! :cheer:

If any of you here a loud thud and see ambulances coming to the stadium tomorrow don't worry, that will just be me taking the dive off the top if Texas gets blown out again.......... so carry on and enjoy the La Tech game.

If any of you here a loud thud and see ambulances coming to the stadium tomorrow don't worry, that will just be me taking the dive off the top if Texas gets blown out again.......... so carry on and enjoy the La Tech game.

109537[/snapback]

I will go ahead and blow up the safety air mattresses to cushion your fall... :bricks:

:roflol:

100% picked Georgia over Tennessee – VERY interesting!! 

100% picked South Carolina over Ole Miss – not too surprising there either!

Atleast we all picked those. Not gonna lose any points on these ;)

109537[/snapback]

I will go ahead and blow up the safety air mattresses to cushion your fall... :bricks:

109539[/snapback]

I missed the mattress :no:

109537[/snapback]

109539[/snapback]

I missed the mattress :no:

109840[/snapback]

So did Mack Brown... :roflol:

So - Spurrier to Texas????

Archived