ESPN Coaches' Poll

WaDE'05

How is Wisconsin 6-0 and ranked # 12? 4 teams w/ 1 loss are ranked above them, and 3 of those are ranked in the top 10.

Sounds acceptable. I personally would put us ahead of Miami, but I may be a bit biased. Even if we run the table we'll have to hope OU or USC drop a game or we'll be shut out. If OU runs the table that'll include the Big XII Championship game which would be a huge boost for them. USC plays in a weaker conference and against lesser opponents but I imagine they'll be in the Orange Bowl if the go undefeated because of last year's out-cry.

"I imagine they'll be in the Orange Bowl if the go undefeated because of last year's out-cry."

I don't think it works like that, can anyone confirm or deny? The thing that sucks is that they were ranked higher earlier, I guess.

I don't think it works like that, can anyone confirm or deny?  The thing that sucks is that they were ranked higher earlier, I guess.

109922[/snapback]

If you want a confirmation, look at how they're playing and where they're ranked. Near losses to VT and Stanford, and Cal... tisk tisk.... couldn't score, but racked up 400 yards while holding USC to 200.

How is Wisconsin 6-0 and ranked # 12? 4 teams w/ 1 loss are ranked above them, and 3 of those are ranked in the top 10.

109920[/snapback]

You don't honestly believe that these polls reflect reality, do you?

Archived