OK soooo . .

chuck

I am going to Auburn this weekend (Arkansas) for my first Home AU game since the 2000 Vanderbilt Game. I have atteneded all of the AU vs. LSU games at BR and the Captiol One Bowl in 2003 - but no others.

Any chance of meeting anyone?

I haven't been to an Auburn game since the Vanderbilt game in 2000 either. I got a picture of that blocked punt, and my wife had a chance to experience Toomer's Corner. I love visiting the campus and experiencing everything that is Auburn.

:au:

I remember when I was young eating cold fried chicken and going to watch Pat Sullivan and Terry Beasley play ball. J&M used to play the forty-fives on game day. Now, I'm not sure what they play. There used to be a sandwich shop next door to Toomer's Drugstore where you buy a PB&J sandwich for about a quarter. I guess they, like the ol' cafe just could make it. Things change, but Auburn People have never changed. That's what makes Auburn special.

You're welcome to come join us for a meal and a beverage.  We are always behind the Varsity tennis courts. 

War Eagle

110887[/snapback]

Woh!

We tailgaited over in that area for like 10 years. We always were between the first two buildings of the fisheries. This is the first year in a loooong time we haven't tailgated there because no one is in school there anymore!! Where are y'all located!

You're welcome to come join us for a meal and a beverage.  We are always behind the Varsity tennis courts. 

War Eagle

110887[/snapback]

Woh!

We tailgaited over in that area for like 10 years. We always were between the first two buildings of the fisheries. This is the first year in a loooong time we haven't tailgated there because no one is in school there anymore!! Where are y'all located!

110925[/snapback]

We are in that same area (Been there since 86). Coming down Wire road from the new frat row, you turn right into the fisheries building parking lot and then take an immediate left. We usually set up under the two big oak trees or by the big light pole behind the varsity tennis courts. We take the RV down two or three times per year and drive down for the rest.

Come see us if you like

Chuck - you're definitely more than welcome to join us up by the chemistry bldg. I'll pm you with the contact info.

And not just Chuck, anybody rolling in for this game or UGA, just send me a PM, we'd love to have you.

WDE and beat the bacon!!!

Archived