PCAuburnRunner

who shuld play in the orange bowl  

27 members have voted

1. 1. who shuld play in the orange bowl

• USC-OK
    • USC-AU
    • OK-MIAMI
    • OK-AU

i think the two teams ranked one and two AT THE END OF THE SEASON should go. we gots more to worry bout than polls. beat those hogs!

i think the two teams ranked one and two AT THE END OF THE SEASON should go. we gots more to worry bout than polls. beat those hogs!

111500[/snapback]

The players have alot more to worry about than the polls, but the fans doing a little optimistic speculation doesn't really hurt.

111500[/snapback]

The players have alot more to worry about than the polls, but the fans doing a little optimistic speculation doesn't really hurt.

111527[/snapback]

I couldn't disagree with you more. Keep in mind, message board "speculation" is taken as journalism these days. A cocky SEC fan's ramblings published on an open forum for the entire WORLD's eyes to see can be very dangerous. Just remember, the written word lasts a lot longer than the spoken one. Lets not put our foot in our mouth and have it chronicled for all the world to see.

It makes :au: look bad.

Archived