Heisman Watch List

DKW 86

Evidently Leinhart, Bush and Rogers have a bandwagon of full dope smoking sportswriters on the left coast that are singing their praises. How I wish we could play USC again. Those last two games with them (especially last year) are really gnawing at me now.

Go to www.espn.com .....click the college football link, then click heisman standings....Theres Jason at #6 out of ten players....KEEP IT UP JASON!!!!! :au::au::au::au::au::au::au::au::au::au::au::au::au::au:

If you take the TRUE meaning of the Heisman trophy, Campbell fits it to a T. He's the one player we could not do without right now, the one player that is making a difference between a win and a loss, and the one player that we can attribute the success of our offense to this season.

jason is the number one qb in the nation right now. i'd take him over any of those guys with aaron rodgers the only one that's really close.

and yeah, i really think that's stephen in the banner.

Campbell is awesome this year. I guess this new offensive system works well for him. Before this year, I had not been real impressed with him. Right now I would say he is in the top two in quarterbacks in the country.

:ut:

Campbell is awesome this year.  I guess this new offensive system works well for him.  Before this year, I had not been real impressed with him.  Right now I would say he is in the top two in quarterbacks in the country.

:ut:

112769[/snapback]

Believe it or not, it was that way coming out of high school too!!! Jason Campbell and Brock Berlin were the top QBs that year in recruiting.

Actually you posted it after mine, i merged the threads guy, that is all.

112934[/snapback]

.....right.....

anyways, lets move on

112934[/snapback]

.....right.....

anyways, lets move on

112937[/snapback]

Read my post on the first page: I posted the topic @ 4:51 PM.

You posted your thread @ 8:45PM

I had to "bump" mine up to do the thread merge, hence the bump post, I was already on the second page on the forum with this topic.

No offense meant.

112934[/snapback]

.....right.....

anyways, lets move on

112937[/snapback]

Read my post on the first page: I posted the topic @ 4:51 PM.

You posted your thread @ 8:45PM

I had to "bump" mine up to do the thread merge, hence the bump post, I was already on the second page on the forum with this topic.

No offense meant.

112978[/snapback]

Oh its cool, not even thinkin about it.

Archived