Ole Miss tailgate

bammanmr

Just wanted to formally invite any Auburn people making to trip to oxford to tailgate with us. We'll be getting it going in time for the JP game at 11:30 just outside the Turner Center which is West of the 'stadium'. There will be several alumni there and a few ole miss fans too. I'm going to make a big pot of chili, so please, come by and have a drink and a bowl. It would be great to get to meet everyone. (Maybe we can get heman to come by and get some group pictures.)

Here's a map of where we'll be (X). There will be 3 tents together (a green and white striped tent, a green tent and a blue tent) close to the Turner center. It's only about 100 yards from the 'stadium' so at least stop by and say hello.

Just ask for Mike.

WDE and beat ole miss!!

zoom_copy.jpg

I might just do that. I plan on getting there around 1 or so.. When should I leave. I will be leaving from Millbrook.

114962[/snapback]

You don't ride with the team?

wow. millbrook, that's gonna be like 5-5.5 hours. You'll get to see what I have to go through to get to Auburn every week.

After a drive like that, you deserve a good tailgate. Come on by.

I might just do that. I plan on getting there around 1 or so.. When should I leave. I will be leaving from Millbrook.

114962[/snapback]

The travel squad of managers is based on seniority. The away game teams only give out so many stadium passes. This is my first year so the only away game I get to travel with is Alabama.

114962[/snapback]

You don't ride with the team?

114964[/snapback]

Thanks for the time limit.. I drive fast so hopefully I'll get there a little earlier.

114962[/snapback]

The travel squad of managers is based on seniority. The away game teams only give out so many stadium passes. This is my first year so the only away game I get to travel with is Alabama.

114970[/snapback]

Well, if I only got one, that would be the one I'd want!

I am not sure quite yet if I am going to get to go. i have a ticket, but learned that i would have to work Sat and Sunday last week. Then today i went in and they told us if we met our goal for the week by friday we didn't have to work. If i get to go I'll be sure to stop by.. :)

At least I know i made the cut so i dont have to work on UGA saturday....

Archived