Help with the board

AA

Hoping someone from aufamily can help me. Not really football related but I wanted this to be seen. On AE we had a "new" tab on each thread that would take you to the last post you made or read on that thread. Made it easy instead of trying to remember where you left off. Not easy for old farts like me! Is there something like that here? I haven't seen if so. Can anyone help me?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a blue button to the left of each thread that has new posts in it since your last login. When that button is a STAR it identifies threads that you have responded in. So, if there is no blue button or star to the left of the thread, then there have been no new posts since your last log in. Clicking that blue button or star will take you to the first unread post since your last login.

Try this and see what you think. Click on "View New Content". Then on the left side of the new page you will see a list. Click "New since last visit" and then click on "New Content" again. That is the closest thing I have found.

There's a blue button to the left of each thread that has new posts in it since your last login. When that button is a STAR it identifies threads that you have responded in. So, if there is no blue button or star to the left of the thread, then there have been no new posts since your last log in. Clicking that blue button or star will take you to the first unread post since your last login.

Awesome! Thanks War. If you need to move this to a more appropriate place feel free. I know I have messaged several people who wondered the same thing though

I have been on this board for several years and I never knew that!

I have been on this board for several years and I never knew that!

I don't believe I woulda told that. :laugh:

I was born and grew up in Pensacola. Live in Mobile now. Good to see someone from the home town

Works like a charm. I guess this place isn't so bad then :D

I was born and grew up in Pensacola. Live in Mobile now. Good to see someone from the home town

What part of pensacola did you live? I'm in pensacola too. :punk:

I was much you get then so everywhere I lived I rented. Mostly lived around Olive Rd area. I worked for Coca Cola. Grew up in Pace. I left there 10 years ago but still come over from time to time to hang with friends. How bout you

I was much you get then so everywhere I lived I rented. Mostly lived around Olive Rd area. I worked for Coca Cola. Grew up in Pace. I left there 10 years ago but still come over from time to time to hang with friends. How bout you

I'm in Scenic Heights between 9th and scenic hwy.

I go to Pensacola about once a month. Wow, coincidences? :-\;D

:-/

I spent several years in Pensacola in the early 2000. My company did a lot of construction at West Florida Hospital and recently completed the new baseball stadium.

Sounds like lots of new friends for Auburn watching to me!

WOW! It's old home week on the board. I'm in the Summit Blvd. Area.

Pretty cool! Wonder how many times we have walked past someone that we have chatted with on the boards?

I'm just down Spanish Trail a little ways. My parents live off summit.

Pretty cool! Wonder how many times we have walked past someone that we have chatted with on the boards?

I imagine its happened and we didn't even know it. :lol:

I don't post a lot but have been reading as a guest and fairly recent member for about three years now. I'm from Mobile and there are numerous alumni and fans through my family. We are here and bleed orange and blue! War Eagle! And welcome all from the AE side of the family.

Archived