Georgia looks great on offense.

StatTiger

Miss St. looked good on offense vs. the Gators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stat, most of your posts are hit out of the ballpark, but this topic is your mulligan for the year. Remember how UF's defense made UT's true freshmen look like Heisman Candidates?

Georgia will be our roughest game. David Greene and Pollack are in a class by themselves and it will take all the focus, determination, and guts we have to win this one. Trust me! Another thing that concerns me is we have an off week. In the past this has NOT proven to be to our advantage as we come out sluggish and lackluster. I hope this is not the case this year of all years.

Georgia will be our roughest game. David Greene and Pollack are in a class by themselves and it will take all the focus, determination, and guts we have to win this one. Trust me!  Another thing that concerns me is we have an off week. In the past this has NOT proven to be to our advantage as we come out sluggish and lackluster. I hope this is not the case this year of all years.

116693[/snapback]

According to CTT on the post-game show, he's looking forward to the week off. He said the team is "running on fumes" and will use the two weeks wisely when prepping for Georgia.

The team knows the importance of a.) beating Georgia and now b.) the importance of not starting a game as they did tonight. I believe AU will be the best defense UGA sees all year. The key is going to be finding a way to give Campbell time to perform.

War Eagle!

Well I want to see what Al Borges does with two weeks of planning(rubbing hands together with shifty eyes and wicked laughter BAwahahaaaha!!!)

Another thing .....I know Auburn's history of being slugish after a week off....but playing inspiring football sometimes needs some absence to get the desire back.And you're center...God Bless Ingle

Archived