Bama DT Darius Paige

RunInRed

Do any of your guys ever tire of being a**holes to people over the team they cheer for? I mean, I want Alabama to lose every game they play as much as anyone but some of you folks are borderline psychotic.

I know it hurts your soul that many here don't like turdnugget03. Now you're out here slinging names at people because they don't like him, like the only reason they don't like him is because he pulls for bama. There's more to it than that and if you don't see it you may want to look in the mirror before calling others psychotic. Your feverish need to defend one of the boards most annoying posters is baffling to say the least.

Actually, the reason people don't like me is because I pull for Bama. That and the fact that I'm not willing to concede every tinfoil hat conspiracy you guys come up with related to Bama.

Don't forget about them crying to the SEC office about all of the teams who had an open date before they played bama. The SEC made teams change their schedules for the gumps.

Tell me more. Because I was under the impression they made that rule for the SEC across the board. I didn't reailze it was JUST for Alabama.

Bama was the one who cried about it. You didn't hear Auburn crying about the fact that 6 or 7 of the SEC teams played cupcakes the week before we played them.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This yr makes the 4th time actually! 1- he cried about AU having "tiger prowl"", 2- he cried about everybody has a week off before playing bama, 3-he and fatboy at arkie are crying about hunh offenses, and finally #4! - Ever wonder how He gets a week off before playing aTm after only 1week of play? No other team in the SEC gets that treatment! But that's ok because it's weeman and bama! Cant tell me that's not special treatment. And they moved aTm up to the 2nd game this yr, which I find very odd! WDE

So you think it's reasonable that 6 of 8 SEC opponents have a week off before you? You think that's reasonable? If it were Auburn you'd be OK with it? And again, they didn't make a special rule JUST for Bama. And we still had to play that season as is.

Regardless of what he said about HUNH, nobody's changing rules. So I don't see your point. Now it shows favoritsim because he's allowed to speak on the matter?

And of COURSE we're gonna want our off week to come before our toughest opponent. Everyone does that. LSU has an open date, plays us, has ANOTHER open date, plays AtM.

U left out tiger prowl! Im dyeing to hear ur excuse for that one!!

Do any of your guys ever tire of being a**holes to people over the team they cheer for? I mean, I want Alabama to lose every game they play as much as anyone but some of you folks are borderline psychotic.

I know it hurts your soul that many here don't like turdnugget03. Now you're out here slinging names at people because they don't like him, like the only reason they don't like him is because he pulls for bama. There's more to it than that and if you don't see it you may want to look in the mirror before calling others psychotic. Your feverish need to defend one of the boards most annoying posters is baffling to say the least.

I don't really care who it is and this behavior doesn't really change when it's not BG. The only reason I even read this one was because I hadn't seen BG post here in a while. I should have known better. There's a reason I don't venture in here much and it's because it's embarrassing as an Auburn fan how some people here act.

I didn't defend anything. All I'm doing is pointing out that some folks need to take a Valium once in a while because like it or not, we will have rival fans post here and they will not have to check their allegiances at the door. It's by design and the policy is not up for debate.

The fact is that beege is a lightning rod for bitch slaps because of his smart assed, passive agressive posting style. You never acknowledge that, you just defend him tirelessly, despite him being a prick. Rationalize it and hide behind the policy all you want to if it makes you feel better. I wish I could find the number of posts you have defending beege vs other rival posters. Like you said, you usually avoid this place, but realized beege was back so here you are. You are like his body guard.

Have a great weekend. I'm outa here.

The fact is that beege is a lightning rod for bitch slaps because of his smart assed, passive agressive posting style. You never acknowledge that, you just defend him tirelessly,

Except that I didn't defend him. Didn't even reference anything he said. But, please, do go on... :rolleyes:

despite him being a prick. Rationalize it and hide behind the policy all you want to if it makes you feel better.

No rationalization needed. I'd say the same thing had it been some other rival.

I wish I could find the number of posts you have defending beege vs other rival posters.

BG was easily the most active rival poster, so it wouldn't be that hard to have ended up "defending" him more often than others. But I've also argued with him a ton on this board too. I just managed to do so without becoming an unhinged lunatic or stalking him around the board like a lovesick groupie. I also defended SouthLink, whom I still wish was around here but the idiots here ran him off. There are at least a baker's dozen of the AU regulars here I'd trade off to have him back posting regularly. Good forums have folks like BG, SouthLink and fans of other schools participating and giving as good as they get. Makes it fun if you're not irrational.

Like you said, you usually avoid this place, but realized beege was back so here you are. You are like his body guard.

Out of curiosity. Loosen the tinfoil hat. It's cutting off blood supply to your brain.

Have a great weekend. I'm outa here.

Weekend's improving already.

Actually, the reason people don't like me is because I pull for Bama. That and the fact that I'm not willing to concede every tinfoil hat conspiracy you guys come up with related to Bama.

That's a lie. If we hated people because they pull for the turds we'd not have near as many friends. People don't like you because you act like a prick here half the time. You come here looking for fights which is evidenced by the thread you showed up on and your smart assed responses on it. For you to try and say it's because you are a turd is a pathetic attempt at diversion. The only thing more pathetic is your need to be here and act as you do.

That's a lie. If we hated people because they pull for the turds we'd not have near as many friends. People don't like you because you act like a prick here half the time. You come here looking for fights which is evidenced by the thread you showed up on and your smart assed responses on it. For you to try and say it's because you are a turd is a pathetic attempt at diversion. The only thing more pathetic is your need to be here and act as you do.

So the only acceptable rival response is to agree that Nick Saban somehow interfered with an 18 year old's medical records and ended his career before it got started? And I must agree to all of this without any facts.

You guys don't want rival fans, you want martyrs with stockholm syndrome.

So the only acceptable rival response is to agree that Nick Saban somehow interfered with an 18 year old's medical records and ended his career before it got started? And I must agree to all of this without any facts.

Nobody said he interfered with his medical records! We just know ole Saint Nick, (as u bama fans see him as), has a track record of processing players! And Everybody but bama see it!! WDE

I'm loathe to defend Nick Saban because I do think he finds creative ways to flush players out more than the average bear. But this guy was just signed in February and was a highly sought-after recruit. He's got the size to contribute as a freshman. It makes no sense that Saban would "process" this one to add a lesser regarded greyshirting OL to the roster (Bradley Bozeman). There's something serious healthwise with this kid.

Saban has an unusual amount of four and five star blue-chippers given medical schollies every year, correct? You cannot say that that is not true without being disingenuous. I have zero problem with bama fans here, but you can't say that his use of these schollies isn't excessive.

Free post from Bryan that I fully agree with. Link

Just keep in mind that we're talking about a kid who just had his dream of playing major college football taken away from him because of a medical condition. I don't know the details with Paige but I know some players, including one at Auburn several years, have had to give up football because of a form of sickle cell disease that is more common in african americans and often not diagnosed until specifically tested for. College football players are tested for this when they first arrive on campus.

I have no idea if Paige has a form of sickle cell but whatever it is, I think you should have compassion for a young man in his situation.

Apply rational thought to the situation, and it's easy to see that this is more than likely the scenario. Something was discovered in the medical exam that threw caution to the wind.

I'm loathe to defend Nick Saban because I do think he finds creative ways to flush players out more than the average bear. But this guy was just signed in February and was a highly sought-after recruit. He's got the size to contribute as a freshman. It makes no sense that Saban would "process" this one to add a lesser regarded greyshirting OL to the roster (Bradley Bozeman). There's something serious healthwise with this kid.

He might have had to per Emmert (NCAA pres.) We all know shenanigans went on in Paige's recruitment. Folks here in FL called ole Nick out on it and it made news. For the NCAA to ignore this problem, the problem has to go away-Paige can't say squat without incriminating himself to the NCAA-remember Macon, Ga BBall great and former UK player, Eric Manuel? I do, because I played against him and his brother in high school (well I watched from the bench when Eric was playing, being just a H.S. soph on a senior laden team.) Eric never played at a NCAA school again, but was regulated to the NAIA or what ever it is called and ate himself out of a NBA career d/t the stress and shame of the UK scandal. He was a nice guy taken advantage of by UK boosters. He could have gone JUCO and then played D1 ball, but UK was preseason #1 that year and needed a big wing player like Eric and he naively allowed himself to do the wrong thing.

Saban has an unusual amount of four and five star blue-chippers given medical schollies every year, correct? You cannot say that that is not true without being disingenuous. I have zero problem with bama fans here, but you can't say that his use of these schollies isn't excessive.

A medical after a few years on the team vs a medical before an incoming freshman has his first practice are two incredibly different things.

He might have had to per Emmert (NCAA pres.) We all know shenanigans went on in Paige's recruitment. Folks here in FL called ole Nick out on it and it made news. For the NCAA to ignore this problem, the problem has to go away-Paige can't say squat without incriminating himself to the NCAA-remember Macon, Ga BBall great and former UK player, Eric Manuel? I do, because I played against him and his brother in high school (well I watched from the bench when Eric was playing, being just a H.S. soph on a senior laden team.) Eric never played at a NCAA school again, but was regulated to the NAIA or what ever it is called and ate himself out of a NBA career d/t the stress and shame of the UK scandal. He was a nice guy taken advantage of by UK boosters. He could have gone JUCO and then played D1 ball, but UK was preseason #1 that year and needed a big wing player like Eric and he naively allowed himself to do the wrong thing.

I don't think even Saban would end a kids career with a medical DQ over such a thing. Much simpler to just have him transfer somewhere because he was home sick or things didnt work out or whatever.

His comments on twitter certainly don't sound like someone that is struggling with a medical condition. It sounds like one that was told one thing and had the rug yanked out from under him just like countless other players have had happen that sign with uat.

A lot of people took his comments that way, but then he came back and said that none of his last few tweets had anything to do with football and it appears it had to do with a girl.

A lot of people took his comments that way, but then he came back and said that none of his last few tweets had anything to do with football and it appears it had to do with a girl.

Nobody here will believe that. They'd probably argue with Darius himself. "No, what YOU said wasn't about a girl, it was about Saban cheating"

His comments on twitter certainly don't sound like someone that is struggling with a medical condition. It sounds like one that was told one thing and had the rug yanked out from under him just like countless other players have had happen that sign with uat.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Ha, you agree even after he's come out and clarified that his comments on twitter were about a female.

Not surprising.

Agreed.

Ha, you agree even after he's come out and clarified that his comments on twitter were about a female.

Not surprising.

If you believe that, I have some ocean-front property ( heck, you know the rest). Man, you are a serious troll.

Agreed.

Not surprising.

If you believe that, I have some ocean-front property ( heck, you know the rest). Man, you are a serious troll.

Be careful.Titan Tiger, the Mod, was the first to post it a page or 2 ago . In essense that is calling him a troll too.

Agreed.

Not surprising.

It's an Auburn board dude. What I say or believe should be of no concern to you.

Agreed.

Not surprising.

Be careful.Titan Tiger, the Mod, was the first to post it a page or 2 ago . In essense that is calling him a troll too.

Surely you wouldn't think anybody would compare Titan to the king of trolls who isn't even welcome on some bama boards.

As far as Darius Page is concerned we will know the truth when he suits up for some small school. he will do that because he does have NFL potential.

Darius did say that his post had nothing to do with football and I actually believe him.

That said, I fully expect him to be suiting up for Jacksonville State in a year or so:

http://annistonstar.com/bookmark/23350732/article-JSU-notebook--Gamecocks-add-former-Tide-lineman-to-the-roster

Agreed.

Not surprising.

Surely you wouldn't think anybody would compare Titan to the king of trolls who isn't even welcome on some bama boards.

As far as Darius Page is concerned we will know the truth when he suits up for some small school. he will do that because he does have NFL potential.

In full disclosure, Ellitor, it was me who posted that. And if the Mod believes that, too, have him PM me.

Archived