What colors are we wearing for the game this week?

AUcivE09

Tried a search with no luck other than it appears many want to go back to all navy. Is this the case? Thanks in advance.

The Georgia game has been designated as All Orange and the Bama game, True Blue. Other than that, no official guidance has been provided ... this thread has potential ... ;)

Well, I can tell you that I will be wearing my blue 2013 Game Day Polo, a pair of jeans, some boots, and my trusty sunglasses. If you look really closely, you might see 1000 people dressed exactly like me in the student section.;)

The Georgia game has been designated as All Orange and the Bama game, True Blue. Other than that, no official guidance has been provided ... this thread has potential ... ;)/>

Blue is great when EVERYone has it-- otherwise I follow the tuberville orange. More of an impact on tv, as stated in another post.

Well - I suppose I follow the present day student's response and go Blue for the game. Must admit I like the orange better, but blue does make it feel more intimidating inside JHS.

Thanks for the post biscuits - I was about to go as greenman if I couldnt decide.

Well - I suppose I follow the present day student's response and go Blue for the game. Must admit I like the orange better, but blue does make it feel more intimidating inside JHS.

Thanks for the post biscuits - I was about to go as greenman if I couldnt decide.

Well if you're gonna go by that standard most of the students will be wearing orange. Or atleast those who care. Some will wear dresses and suits of random color, but try and disregard those.

Well, I can tell you that I will be wearing my blue 2013 Game Day Polo, a pair of jeans, some boots, and my trusty sunglasses. If you look really closely, you might see 1000 people dressed exactly like me in the student section. ;)

Whew, that sounds hot...

Archived