2015 5* RB Damien Harris (Alabama signee)

EagleDamnWar

Damien Harris, RB, SS

Madison Southern HS (Berea, KY)

5-11 / 205 / 4.32

Class of 2015

2013 (Jr): 2621 Yds, 42 rushing TD

Impressive hudl highlight reel. He runs with vision, quickness, and power.

Damien Harris@Damien_D1Harris 14h

Visiting Ohio State tomorrow, Alabama and Auburn next weekend, UK the weekend after that. The grind 1f4af.png1f3c8.png1f4b8.png#Buckeyes #RollTide #WarEagle #BBN

He's coming here first next weekend, but will be in Tuscaloosa for their A-Day game.

so is getting this guy a pipe dream or do we have a legit shot? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

We're in his top 10, but if Golf's info is correct, not in his top 4. It may be a long shot, but hopefully we can sway him next weekend. At one time he was committed to Michigan, but de-committed. Browsing recent twitter posts, he's pretty high on Kentucky too.

Bj0lRETCUAIm3IU.jpg

https://twitter.com/Damien_D1Harris/status/449556513044979712/photo/1

I hope Stoops can make them competitive at least. The SEC East is dragging the conference down. Kentucky and Vanderbilt are not SEC football programs. I know Franklin won a few but we all know that won't last. One championship team over there, UF. UTk had one many moons ago, but we saw them last year. Wazzu and Arkansas State were better teams than UTk was last year.

A-Day attendee ... OP updated.

Wow! Very cool! Not that it will happen, but what do you do if the following want to commit to AU: Kerryon, Jovon, Damien Harris, Swinney. I hope we are showing all of these guys film of our running game last year. I imiagine we are.

A-Day attendee ... OP updated.

Wow! Very cool! Not that it will happen, but what do you do if the following want to commit to AU: Kerryon, Jovon, Damien Harris, Swinney. I hope we are showing all of these guys film of our running game last year. I imiagine we are.

Personally, I'd high five the nearest Auburn fan if all those guys wanted to commit.

So what ever happened to that visit?

He never visited and all but eliminated AU when KJ committed.

• 5 years later...

lulz. Bama recruits great already. They do not need lucky bounces like this going their way. 

Archived