NCAA Super Regionals - AU vs. La-Lafayette - Game 1

I'm at Turner Field and the Braves are getting smoked 9-0 in the 4th. Any chance Meyers can put in a call to Fredi?

it has been determined you are the sole reason for a lack of runs. Braves get blanked. Auburn was not hitting while You watched earlier. You are not allowed to participate in the viewing or listening of the game tomorrow. You are welcome back after we win though.

Good news then. I'll be on a cruise ship for the next 8 days and totally out of pocket!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many walks in that comeback inning? Wow!

Not only was AU 0-9 with the bases loaded today, they are 0-14 in the NCAA tournament. Needs to change quickly.

Had to leave after the 6th to get our daughter to her last softball game of the year! Arg!!!

So glad they pulled it out. Listened in the car on the way. Watched the replay when we got home.

Be there tomorrow too!

War Eagle!!

I'm at Turner Field and the Braves are getting smoked 9-0 in the 4th. Any chance Meyers can put in a call to Fredi?

it has been determined you are the sole reason for a lack of runs. Braves get blanked. Auburn was not hitting while You watched earlier. You are not allowed to participate in the viewing or listening of the game tomorrow. You are welcome back after we win though.

Good news then. I'll be on a cruise ship for the next 8 days and totally out of pocket!

enjoy the cruise! Sounds like a good time.

According to BSPN the 16 walks by one team is the all-time tournament record. I recall at least two hit batters, so we got 18 freebees. Normally you run-limit a team that gives you 18 passes. I'm pretty sure our 17(? lost count there) left on base is also a record. I've been watching the game a long time if I include baseball and I've never seen a game like this one.

I don't know anything about U-La-la's pitching situation but most managers would have pulled that starter after the second inning, she simply wasn't throwing enough strikes to win any game, at any level.

Today, Saturday, do you think there is a chance you can buy tickets? Anyone that went yesterday were there some tickets being sold by scalpers? Hard to believe I am asking this, girls softball

Archived