Softball vs. Georgia - Game thread

unbelievable.....WOW... What a clutch hit.....WAR DAMN EAGLE...... Kasey Cooper with a 3 run shot to right field. Everybody in the stands stood up as soon as it left her bat.....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet their shortstop feels terrible. What an amazing walk off! I was rooting for it but was still amazed to see it happen.

I bet their shortstop feels terrible. What an amazing walk off! I was rooting for it but was still amazed to see it happen.

She shouldn't. Tiff Howard is fast as hell & would have beaten it out anyway had it been fielded cleanly...Well as long as she didn't trip like she did earlier in the game costing her a hit.

She shouldn't. Tiff Howard is fast as hell & would have beaten it out anyway had it been fielded cleanly...Well as long as she didn't trip like she did earlier in the game costing her a hit.

I agree she shouldn't. Hopefully she will realize that. Either way, that's definitely how you take advantage. Never give up on this team. Georgia is pretty much lights out from the circle the entire game and, just like that, this team will flip it on you in dramatic fashion.

Thanks WT for the Great play by play and WDE!!!

It should be noted that with that home run and 3 rbi that Kasey Cooper now holds the record for most RBI in school history. Those 3 rbi give her 210 RBI for her career. She'll be back next year too.

WT! Thanks!

I got to "experience" the game via your play by play after it was over. Many times this year I have come to the game thread (before visiting any other site) to "watch" the play by play after the game completed.

Wow!!! These girls find a way to win, even when it's not their best day.

War Eagle!!!

That was my favorite version of Kasey at Bat! Lol.

Ha! I concur. It definitely had that feel to it.

Archived