Baseball at UAT game 1

Single to LF, goes under Burgreen's glove allowing the run to score from first. 5-2 UAT now. 1 out, runner on second.

Evidently scorer giving a double there on that. Thats a single with an error all day. Anyway, it appears the Bad News Tigers are back, as now a WP puts a runner on third with one out

Expecting a sweep by this team is a reach to begin with.....but I liked your intent. We're just not good enough.

Expecting a sweep by this team is a reach to begin with.....but I liked your intent. We're just not good enough.

Haha, hey now, even with a loss tonight, all we need is a good ole 8 game winning streak and we finish .500 in conference!!! Now where did I put my drink...oh wait, it's gone...

AU falls 6-2. Now 20-25 overall, 7-15 in conference. Will fail to have a winning conference record for the 6th straight season...BUT still got a shot at that .500 conference record...mathematically....

Disappointing game...for an AU- UAT game this one seemed to lack passion...at least it did not come through on the telecast.....hoping for more fire today.

Archived