in the locker room before kickoff

aubiefifty

what inspiring speech does coach give to fire the boys up? or what would YOU say to fire the boys up?

sometime, when the team is up against it -- and the breaks are beating the boys -- tell them to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper...

;D

We are at a crossroads where we must choose between more talk and plain old hard work. Its time for us to let our hard work do the talking. 

9 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

I am taking the playbook from Gus, lets go kick some corndog ass

For some reason this gave me a vision of a mad scientist removing Gus's brain. :-\

30 minutes ago, bigbird said:

sometime, when the team is up against it -- and the breaks are beating the boys -- tell them to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper...

;D

Or win one for the zipper.

WIN....because our Mothers and Fathers are better than theirs.......

Gentlemen...We have revised the game plan for today's game.  There will no no offensive plays called from the sideline.  Sean you are to call plays as you see fit.

Also we have arranged a $200 voucher at Bada Bing's for the entire offense for every touchdown scored.  Now get out there had get HARD!  

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go! What the **** happened to the Tigers I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Gus, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my *** from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this!

The enemy we face today wants to come in here and take everything you have. Do you see that stadium entrance ? Each and every man in here has a decision to make. If you are not ready to fight for your brother, not ready to fight until you cannot stand, not ready to impose your will on this enemy, do not go through that door.

But if you do choose to go through that door there is no turning back. You have committed to these other warriors. You will fight shoulder to shoulder, give no quarter and achieve victory. Now get out there on YOUR field and KICK LSU'S ASS.   

well well someone woke the boys up!

Archived