Softball vs. lsu -SEC tournament

1st pitch. Wallace pops it straight up caught by the catcher in the batters box.  1 out.   Rivera up.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crocker having a bad inning error and then a mistake on a FC to second...so LSU now has two on base with no outs.

bunt fielded by Veach, looks the runner back to 3rd and Crocker can't handle the throw and it goes into right and another run scores.    Auburn digging themselves a HUGE hole here down 4-0.   

Well darn....another error...or maybe two on that play lets 2 runs score and the hitter goes to 3rd...and another error and another run.....wheels  have totally come off with the defense....what is that?   4 or 5 errors or misplays today?

E-6 and another runner is safe because of a bad throw to first...Clint argues the play but no hope on getting that changed...

The batting woes doesn't help either. I don't kno if auburn has the hitters to come back.  They've been struggling as of late.  I hope there is some home runs left in them 

PItching change and Carlson is pulled (for now).   Makayla Martin coming in with the bases loaded and 1 out.    We've got to keep them where they are and not give up any more.

Just now, WeagleAU said:

The batting woes doesn't help either. I don't kno if auburn has the hitters to come back.  They've been struggling as of late.  I hope there is some home runs left in them 

True...but we are not out of this inning yet....still have bases loaded 

Inning finally comes to a close.   Auburn with 5 errors in the game today, which is inexcusable.   We've got to find a way to get some offense going to get back in this thing.  It's not over yet.      Shea, Greenwood and Crocker due up.   Won't surprise me to see a pinch hitter or two here.

Not looking good.   Too many mistakes in that inning cost us

Greenwood loops it into shallow left, shortstop goes back to make a very nice catch but is staying down.  She went over the left fielder while she made that catch.

So far in this tournament auburn has a total of 5 hits, the 2 hits today are by Fagan.  Hopefully this will get better by the time of the world series

1 minute ago, WeagleAU said:

So far in this tournament auburn has a total of 5 hits, the 2 hits today are by Fagan.  Hopefully this will get better by the time of the world series

World Series?  If we don't get some hitting, we may not make out of the Regional.

Archived