Nova won't fly this season

abw0004

Since Nova won't fly this year and may not be able to fly at anymore games, are there plans to train a new Golden Eagle and name it Nova II.

There is an ostrich near me we can adopt.  All we need to do is let it lose on the field and let it do a few laps.  It has an alpaca friend that it is best friends with so he will have to come as well.  Need to keep our animal selections diverse.

14 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Y'all are cracking me up.  I've got an image in my head of BigBird zipping in from the top of the Jumbotron.  Could be entertaining. Poor Nova. Wonder if he'll like retirement.  And I wonder if that's why we had all those drone ball deliveries last season.  It was cool the first time, but after that...it just doesn't get your heart pumping like the eagle flight. 

Im seeing Bird zipping...crowd going wild, screaming cheering...Bird zips a faceplant right into the goalpost upright...a collective gasp from the crowd, then an Ohhhhh in unison, and everyone sits down in silence. Pregame festivities effectively ruined. New South Park episode envisioned.

Just in case Nova can't fly anymore at Auburn games, we should bring in a new Golden Eagle and start training it. JMO

1 hour ago, auburn4ever said:

Just in case Nova can't fly anymore at Auburn games, we should bring in a new Golden Eagle and start training it. JMO

Iff the recruiting standards of the Southeastern Raptor Center are duly and strictly adhered to, concur. Otherwise, just let it fly.

Archived