Auburn launching 24 hour tunein Channel

WarTiger

This is awesome. 

http://www.auburntigers.com/genrel/071917aad.html

July 19, 2017

AUBURN, Ala. – Auburn Athletics and the Auburn Sports Network will launch a 24/7, 365-day TuneIn channel dedicated to Auburn sports on Monday, July 24, becoming the first school with a channel fully programmed and scheduled.

Programming will include live game broadcasts, Tiger Talk, press conferences and past games from football, men’s and women’s basketball, baseball and more. It will also mix in podcasts featuring guests and timely topics surrounding Auburn and college athletics.

“Above all, this channel is for the Auburn fans,” Director of Broadcast Operations and Voice of the Auburn Tigers Rod Bramblett said. “We believe the combination of live events, podcasts and archived content delivered in this manner is unprecedented in college athletics. No matter where you are or when you choose to listen, the Auburn Sports Network channel on TuneIn will be there as a source for fans to get comprehensive coverage of Auburn athletics past and present.

“This will also be a wonderful tool for our vast network of radio stations,” Bramblett said. “Our radio affiliates will be given access to this same programming to assist in their efforts promoting Auburn athletics.”

Within the first few weeks, Auburn Sports Network will re-air wins from Auburn football’s memorable 2010 and 2013 seasons, and the first-ever Jordan-Hare Stadium Iron Bowl in 1989. Fans will also hear classic women’s basketball games from Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum and games from Auburn basketball’s historic run in the 2015 SEC Tournament. The channel will also highlight the 2017 baseball and softball seasons.

HOW TO GET TUNEIN:

1. Download the TuneIn Radio app from iTunes, for the Android store or download onto tablets or television devices.
  2. Search for “Auburn”
  3. Add to favorites

I have been using TuneIn fo AU athletics for about a year now.  Only issue I have is in a iPhone/iPad if you are using TuneIn and are on this board and a new reply on a thread or a like/quote notification comes up your audio cuts out/pauses completely. 

Sweet thanks for sharing @WarTiger

26 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I have been using TuneIn fo AU athletics for about a year now.  Only issue I have is in a iPhone/iPad if you are using TuneIn and are on this board and a new reply on a thread or a like/quote notification comes up your audio cuts out/pauses completely. 

I started using the Auburn Athletics app for all the live game audio. I found it more reliable than TuneIn, but just because you would have to switch radio affiliates in the past to find the game. You could probably temp silence notifications from your browser while listening to the game, well on Android anyways.

Archived