Ole Miss- Cal Game Thread

aujeff11

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Kentucky just best Scar

And Vandy beat KState!

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

The East is wide open after UGA.

Yep, it's UGA then everyone else.

Patterson's deep ball is beautiful. On the money both times. 

Didn't realize he had such a nice set of wheels also.

2 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

I missed that I was distracted by the woman talking and UT, what's the crack about?

The fault line I think. 

Why did that ole Miss guy get charged with leaping?! @WarTiger The ref that threw the flag saw the whole thing as he was only five feet away. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/drew_clement/status/909266186386444288/video/1

Ole Miss is self destructing at this point. Constant penalties (12), bad snaps, drops, missed PAT, and defense already tired. Not to mention the kicker and AJ Brown are out for the game.

Ole Miss is going to waste Shea's talent while he is there. He is a gem and has played very well. 

15 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Ole Miss is self destructing at this point. Constant penalties (12), bad snaps, drops, missed PAT, and defense already tired. Not to mention the kicker and AJ Brown are out for the game.

Ole Miss is going to waste Shea's talent while he is there. He is a gem and has played very well. 

If he had the supporting cast that team could be deadly.  Shea certainly seems to be a special QB.  

Need em em to pull this one out.  Couldn't pick a Pac12 team against an SEC squad.   

16 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

The East is wide open after UGA.

I think UGA is getting too much praise. ND was a nice win for the muts, but ND is not the team that UGA can use as a measuring stick.  I think UGA goes 9-3 or even 8-4.  The whole East division is pretty much up for grabs. The west is an interesting mix of teams that will play out in November.

17 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Why did that ole Miss guy get charged with leaping?! @WarTiger The ref that threw the flag saw the whole thing as he was only five feet away. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/drew_clement/status/909266186386444288/video/1

I was watching it when it happened and still have no idea what he saw or what he thought he saw.  That wasn't leaping at all.  Oddly enough there were two flags on it if I remember it correctly.

Archived