Holocaust denier poised to claim GOP nomination in Illinois race for Congress

AUDub

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/holocaust-denier-arthur-jones-republican-3rd-congressional-district-lipinski-newman/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Wonder if the Rs can find some way to get him off their ballot. For obvious reasons, they want nothing to do with this clown. 

He won't win either way, heavily Democratic district, but I am curious to see how many votes he gets. 

As bad as Roy Moore getting to run in Alabama. There should be some way that a party can keep someone off their ticket but I'm not familiar with the inside workings of state level partisan politics.

They managed to get him off the ballot last go around due to him not having valid signatures on his petition, but he apparently crossed his Ts and dotted his Is this time around. What to do, what to do. 

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Simple. Vote for his opponent. 

He's still on the ballot. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

He's still on the ballot. 

:beer2:

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

:beer2:

Matter of fact, I am having one right now. What red blooded American man isn't during the super bowl? 

Just now, AUDub said:

Matter of fact, I am having one right now. What red blooded American man isn't during the super bowl? 

No way. LOL. Enjoy. LOL. 

On 2/4/2018 at 4:48 PM, AUDub said:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/holocaust-denier-arthur-jones-republican-3rd-congressional-district-lipinski-newman/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Wonder if the Rs can find some way to get him off their ballot. For obvious reasons, they want nothing to do with this clown. 

He won't win either way, heavily Democratic district, but I am curious to see how many votes he gets. 

What makes you think they want him off their ballot?  :dunno:

• 1 month later...

Glad to see Lipinski, a pro-life Democrat, held off the ideological purists from the left and got the Democratic nomination.  He'll mop the floor with the Nazi and keep the flickering Blue Dogs hopes alive.

On 2/4/2018 at 3:48 PM, AUDub said:

Louisiana has David Duke. Self-claimed "republican/democrat" and former grand wizard of KKK... and a holocaust denier as well. 

1 hour ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Louisiana has David Duke. Self-claimed "republican/democrat" and former grand wizard of KKK... and a holocaust denier as well. 

Oh, I’m well aware of David Duke. “Vote for the crook. It’s important.”

Archived