Men vs. Georgia

WarTiger

52 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Great win.  This is the sign of a really good team.  Bounce back from a tough loss without your top scorer and still pick up an efficient road win.

Now, I'm rooting for UT to lose.  I want that two game lead back.

Technically we do have a 2 game lead. We’ve got the tiebreaker over Tennessee. If they lose tonight, we will be e games ahead of Tennessee, and 2 ahead of Florida.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Technically we do have a 2 game lead. We’ve got the tiebreaker over Tennessee. If they lose tonight, we will be e games ahead of Tennessee, and 2 ahead of Florida.

Eh, I don't know what to call it.  I mean if AU loses twice and Tennessee wins out, UT is the champ.  

Very good game. Good intensity, good hustle, no hangover from the home loss. I liked Bryce’s attitude and presence on the bench. Seems like a solid leader.  I suspect he’ll be back very soon and not miss a beat. 

22 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Meh, I want an outright, no caveats title.  Screw tiebreakers.

19 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Eh, I don't know what to call it.  I mean if AU loses twice and Tennessee wins out, UT is the champ.  

A game and a half..

1 minute ago, alexava said:

A game and a half..

After the game today though, AU and UT both have the same number of conference games played so it can't be the traditional 1.5 game as it's usually understood.  Either way, just have Auburn above Tennessee on the standings line after 18 conference games in March and I'll be a happy fan.

This is the first time I’ve watched bammer. I’ll nickname them the mop heads. Four of the five on court have nearly identical hair styles just like mops. 

16 minutes ago, alexava said:

This is the first time I’ve watched bammer. I’ll nickname them the mop heads. Four of the five on court have nearly identical hair styles just like mops. 

Petty looks like Side Show Bob.

UT probably gonna lose this one....OK with me...still don't understand the infatuation that the bracket experts have with them......only seen them play a few times but don't look like they should be seeded as high as folks seem to want them.  

29 minutes ago, kwagoner said:

Petty looks like Side Show Bob.

They all look like Buckwheat. 

17 minutes ago, AU64 said:

UT probably gonna lose this one....OK with me...still don't understand the infatuation that the bracket experts have with them......only seen them play a few times but don't look like they should be seeded as high as folks seem to want them.  

They were playing what was probably the best ball in the conference coming into today. 

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

They were playing what was probably the best ball in the conference coming into today. 

Maybe....beat a bad Ole Miss team and a bad LSU team at home......nipped a poorer than usual UK on the road....guess that does not impress me too much...at least not a top seed. . 

Read a couple minutes ago that Murray missed most of the 2nd half with cramps......wondered why I did not hear his name called much.

So...cramps?  Anything serious?  Anyone head anything? 

This season by BRUUUUUUUUUUCE PEARL is the best coaching job at Auburn in any sport SINCE _???? Insert your answer!!!! THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH THIS TEAM >>>>>>>>>>>> THIS COACH>>>>>>>>> I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!! NEXT MAN UP is not just a mantra it is a WAY OF LIFE for this team. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not care what sport it is beating georgia is ALWAYS special. Twice in one week. LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Read a couple minutes ago that Murray missed most of the 2nd half with cramps......wondered why I did not hear his name called much.

So...cramps?  Anything serious?  Anyone head anything? 

Whole body cramps was the reason given.

lebronscreamgame2_2015finals1.gif?w=650

UGA coach will be gone after this year. Love this AU team. I hope Bryce comes back healthy and on target. I hope we kick Kentucy's backside on Wednesday!

Meanwhile...TaMU killing the 'cats tonight...up 20 points with 10 minutes in the second half.   Who made that comment about AU losing to a bad Texas A&M team?   :-\   Think we met the team that was pre-season nationally ranked a few days go....

Murray.....sounds like flu or food poisoning.....hoping he's back in good shape by mid week. 

Archived