Baseball vs Kentucky game 1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

As a former catcher I gotta' say the royal blue and white UK catcher's gear is really sharp.

Yeah, but I'm not crazy about the cream uniforms. 

17 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Assuming Greenhill is still out with mono?

We probably won't see him again until next season unless we make it to Omaha. Contact sports are a big no-no because mono causes the spleen to enlarge and it takes a while to recover. Very debilitating.

36 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

4 - 2 Auburn!

Thanks!!! Good to hear the good guys are winning!

oh man.....that was a bad pitch and then a base hit to put the winning run on.  3rd hit of the inning...

Pinch hitter with a count on the batter....don't see that much....

Well, Auburn doesn’t choke them away often but tonight they did. Coker just didn’t have it. Hopefully salvage one on Sunday. Just find a way to get to 15 conference wins. Get twos at home and ones on the road

And a new pitcher for AU....lots of strategizing going on by both coaches....and this seems like the last 15 seconds of a basketball game......a pretty long half inning with all the time outs and player shuffling...

1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Well, Auburn doesn’t choke them away often but tonight they did. Coker just didn’t have it. Hopefully salvage one on Sunday. Just find a way to get to 15 conference wins. Get twos at home and ones on the road

I think the blast shook him up.  He doesn't see many of those and he looked good on the previous batter. 

Archived