Malzahn/Lindsey reactions to scrimmage

aubiefifty

i have had this same bull crap mentioned over an over. my point is doing this stuff this often takes work. i do not dislike anyone randman...you included. but i am old and my puter skillz suck. i just would prefer a HE sucks but thanx for the effort and maybe throw me a like sometime. trust me i am tired of it as well. when folks tell me I should know better it is a personal attack. hell i hate the turd haters. give me a ride to the thamel dud and i will whip his azz if someone would get me out of jail. anyway randman have a super holy weekend! but now rand if i start getting beat down pull him off of me will ya?

18 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i have had this same bull crap mentioned over an over. my point is doing this stuff this often takes work. i do not dislike anyone randman...you included. but i am old and my puter skillz suck. i just would prefer a HE sucks but thanx for the effort and maybe throw me a like sometime. trust me i am tired of it as well. when folks tell me I should know better it is a personal attack. hell i hate the turd haters. give me a ride to the thamel dud and i will whip his azz if someone would get me out of jail. anyway randman have a super holy weekend! but now rand if i start getting beat down pull him off of me will ya?

Keep doing what your doing and if anyone with an actual say has a problem then we will PM you. You're fine and so are the articles. Otherwise stop with the thin skin.

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Keep doing what your doing and if anyone with an actual say has a problem then we will PM you. You're fine and so are the articles. Otherwise stop with the thin skin.

sorry bird i am just wired different.

is this better golf? 

29244148_1410396909106190_9991294147909032_n.jpg

On 3/30/2018 at 10:11 AM, aubiefifty said:

Here are the likely options: Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn and offensive coordinator Chip Lindsey aren’t on the same page, The offensive line play looked better from a big-picture perspective with time to properly evaluate the film. One of the two men is not telling the whole truth.

Option 4: The “journalist” of the “story” is likely headed to a long career in the world of click bait artists, one day culminating in a podcast starring him and Crepea. 

Well, it's official. I got $50 on @aubiefifty's bail when we take him to Thamel' s house. Who else is in? Do we need to start a GoFundMe? 

10 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Well, it's official. I got $50 on @aubiefifty's bail when we take him to Thamel' s house. Who else is in? Do we need to start a GoFundMe? 

i wonder if they will give me a senior citizens discount?:cool:

Sounds like Willis is struggling this Spring.  Hopefully it’s a good experience and he’s getting a lot of the learning curve out of the way before next year.  I’m really excited to see him lead this team next weekend and hope he puts on a good show.

Archived