Baseball vs. NC State (Raleigh Region Final)

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

How do they call that a hit? o.O

No one touched it. Can’t put mental errors in the score book. 

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

All kidding aside, these games are the ones that matter.  Auburn clearly playing their best baseball of the season.

True.  But I wanted the SEC Tournament also.  And so did Butch.  But... we will take this in place of it.  

Whew. Hard hit but right at Williams. Cody needs one more then let’s get the Cobra in for the 9th. 

1 minute ago, The Freak said:

No one touched it, lol.  Hard to hang an E on the whole infield.

1 minute ago, jared52 said:

No one touched it. Can’t put mental errors in the score book. 

It was more of me just commenting on how I dislike that ruling. By all accounts it should be an error but because no one touched it, it goes down as a very short double. lol

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

Is it raining in Gainesville?  Asking for a friend.  

Probably. The Jorts are on sale so no harm no foul. 

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

And there’s a 3 run shot due to coasting

Not Cody. Wasn’t a bad pitch. The guy just dropped the barrel down on a ball with some sink. Happens 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

It was more of me just commenting on how I dislike that ruling. By all accounts it should be an error but because no one touched it, it goes down as a very short double. lol

Well there's not a rule that says someone has to touch the ball for it to be an error.  By all rights, an E can be issued.  Question is to who?

We have plenty of pitching available. I know we still have a 7 run lead but what are we doing here? Should have made a change as soon as he walked the guy to get two on.

1 minute ago, autigeremt said:

Probably. The Jorts are on sale so no harm no foul. 

Cant wait to see the gold chains, tank tops and mullets too.

Just now, jared52 said:

Not Cody. Wasn’t a bad pitch. The guy just dropped the barrel down on a ball with some sink. Happens 

Cody is gassed and threw too many balls plus the coasting by the infield on the “double”. Never should have happened

Davis in to close it! Come on DD! 

Just throw fast balls....don't mess around trying to nibble the strike zone......

Wow CBT and SS waited way too long there. Good thing for all those insurance runs. Let’s hope DD doesn’t mess around and gets this done smoothly

Davis Daniel on to hurt the Pack's feelings.  Gotta' be deflating to get into the bullpen in the eight and the next guy on the hill throws 97,  Finish strong Double D.

Archived