AU Gameday RV parking

gravejd

I'm coming in for the LSU game and i'm considering bringing my camper in for tailgating for the first time. I can't get there until Friday at the earliest so was just curious how quickly those lots fill up for a game like LSU? Looks like the Hayfields and Community Gardens are the 2 spots available for RV tailgating. Much appreciated and War Eagle!

I tailgate with a buddy that has an RV.  There are few spots adjacent to the intramural athletic fields off of Lem Morrison where we tailgated for years.  He started going to the RV lot on West Samford last season.  The game shuttles service this area, but I personally like the Lem Morrison area better because it’s a little quieter and not as crowded out there, even though you have to walk to the games.  

1 hour ago, gctiger said:

I tailgate with a buddy that has an RV.  There are few spots adjacent to the intramural athletic fields off of Lem Morrison where we tailgated for years.  He started going to the RV lot on West Samford last season.  The game shuttles service this area, but I personally like the Lem Morrison area better because it’s a little quieter and not as crowded out there, even though you have to walk to the games.  

Thats were I tailgate. A few rvs there and they are usually some cool folks. We've been invited to watch other games on their tvs before and after our game. Not sure about LSU game but usually Friday is plenty early for a spot..

Archived