GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Arkansas

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

And in 2013/2014, it was like “man if only we had a defense” 

Yep. Ole Gus just can’t seem to put a complete team together. 

Just now, tbone1430 said:

So any feelers our there for Hurts? Just feel like he’d flourish in a Gus type of offense. Just wishful thinking. 

Saban wouldn’t let that happen.

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

But most receivers are just running to their spot and standing around waiting on the pass.   Somebody has to come back toward the QB to help him out.

I specifically saw Sal and Slayton come back to js on back to back plays. The one to Sal js wouldn't even had been under pressure if he didn't run out of the pocket

1 minute ago, DAG said:

The ball should be delivered prior to the break. He will have to learn how to throw into tight spots at the next level

there also has to be a throwing lane

Just now, cole256 said:

I specifically saw Sal and Slayton come back to js on back to back plays. The one to Sal js wouldn't even had been under pressure if he didn't run out of the pocket

Receivers are open. Slayton has been all game.

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

Gus is fired up over a defensive offsides penalty, should be fired up by a putrid offense.

Was literally about to post the same exact thing.

Gus more than a little upset.....as pi***ed as I've seen in a while....hope it translates to more effort...

Just now, tbone1430 said:

Why can’t we get a sack???

We have 4 run stuffers and they’re doing a decent amount of holding, rolling the q.b. Out, and quick passes as well as screens.

everyone knows our defense’s weakness this year is stuffing the pass rush.

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Stadium has been emptying for a while now. Students section disappeared right before half.

Not the fun scoring fest it should have been. Didn’t know we were playing a top 10 defense.

Sounds like our fans are garbage tonight too! 

Sorry but another thing that irks me is Malzahn being all smiling and laughing after that kick return for a TD. I’m sorry but nothing about this game is a smiling matter with the way this game should be going. 

Archived