GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Arkansas

RunInRed

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

They’re always on the field.

1 minute ago, AUJedi said:

I’ve only got to watch 2nd half. Has JS thrown any interceptions tonight? 

No, but he’s only thrown 2 passes past the line of scrimmage. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

welcome to my whole life as a Auburn fan. I am sick of being a run first team. Every Auburn team ever has been like that. I wish we could become the Fun N Gun era of steve spurrier teams. It is the most fun offense to run AND you win a lot if done right with the right talent in place.

the worst part is we're recruiting like that type of team and just refusing to use the talent in such a way lol

4 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

Sorry but another thing that irks me is Malzahn being all smiling and laughing after that kick return for a TD. I’m sorry but nothing about this game is a smiling matter with the way this game should be going. 

Could u imagine K Steele or Saban or another masculine coach doing that? No me neither. 

2 minutes ago, AUinfusion said:

It’s both. Our OL sux, but Kam is not helping us. The other poster is wrong, BTW. Worm would go off on this slower defense.

Agreed about Worm.  It's shocking he's not on the field.  Only thing I can think of is trying to make sure Kam doesn't transfer by giving him carries.

Just now, aubieclawz said:

no one thought LSU would beat Auburn, no one thought Kentucky would beat Miss St, why do you people think Auburn could not beat Georgia or Alabama? We did last year, did we not? any team can lose on any given day.. Just gotta believe!!!

Play better. FIFY!

Just now, auburnphan said:

Yeah like 40 yard passes are high percentage completions anyway, come on man. 

Are you serious right now? If a guy is wide open you have to hit him. You will be the first person to blame Gus about something and then over look a play like that 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

the worst part is we're recruiting like that type of team and just refusing to use the talent in such a way lol

Wouldn’t it be crazy to see what the head ball coach could do with our talent? Light years past what he had at SC. 

We are going to win 8 or 9 games. That will be our normal for years to come, pending another dynamic QB arrival. Enough talent to beat lesser teams. Lose to the good ones. For those hoping for 6 wins or less to ditch Gus, ain't gonna happen. 

This was supposed to be a game to work on something, running game or passing game. Heck we haven't gotten better at anything tonight, except the return game and turnovers. Ark will have better O stats than us. 

1 minute ago, jptiger said:

Could u imagine K Steele or Saban or another masculine coach doing that? No me neither. 

That’s one of my biggest probs with Malzahn. Good guys are ok for lots of stuff but a football coach has to have the killer instinct and drive for perfection. Never be satisfied. 

defense gets another stop and an interception bonus and it even netted us a yard.   Replay...He dropped it.    Still Auburn's ball 1st down.  Difference is only a yard or so.

Archived