GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Arkansas

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stidham and receivers need to stay 3 hours after practice doing nothing but practicing their timing on deep balls. He has an arm but s*** I’m tired of us missing TDs from overthrows 

2 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

then cam sucked at free throws and still does.  Aaron Rodgers and Brady both missed on those last week, bums

Yep because that’s what I said . You sound silly .  And when those guys missed those , they get criticized. Stop fanboying.

Just now, Auctoritas said:

Holy f. Bad missed PI call.

I thought so too but the replay looked like it wasn't catchable to me. Still, if it was reversed I'm thinking we get the flag on us. 

JESUS since when has this board turned on Stidham? Come on. There are people coming out of the woodwork blaming him. Yah he has missed some throws but damn anyone can obviously see the problem is the OL WAY WAY more than him.

Just now, Auctoritas said:

I am not one to blame refs for bad play, but did he not grab Schwartz? Am I blind ? The pick 6 called back as well. What the hell is going on ?

1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

Held him down like he was worried he’d float away

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Wow…..little grab against #5 but no flag.....

That is because atidham over threw his receiver again.  If it was close then maybe the ref would have called it.

Just now, gr82be said:

I thought so too but the replay looked like it wasn't catchable to me. Still, if it was reversed I'm thinking we get the flag on us. 

wasn't catchable? he was fingertips away. that tug made the difference.

Boobee averaging 1.6 YPC. We absolutely have to sub out the offensive  line. They should all be forced to watch from the sidelines next game. There is no way Troxell and  Calvin Ashley and others is not better than this tissue paper line we have, is there?

Just now, CR said:

Shivers has to be hurt. Even Gus couldn't bury him after last week. Right? I think? Maybe?

Thing that pisses me off about how Gus conducts himself with injuries is he won’t tell us anything until we’ve watched a game and scratched our heads.

1 minute ago, CR said:

Shivers has to be hurt. Even Gus couldn't bury him after last week. Right? I think? Maybe?

Gus burries people worse than Vince McMahon.

Deshaun Davis needs to have a players only meeting and get some fire in everyone. He is one of the only players I see that plays with that passion and drive that everyone else needs to have. 

Archived