GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Arkansas

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Yeah like 40 yard passes are high percentage completions anyway, come on man. 

The ones where he's beat the guy by three steps.....yeah that supposed to be a pretty high percentage throw

11 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I specifically saw Sal and Slayton come back to js on back to back plays. The one to Sal js wouldn't even had been under pressure if he didn't run out of the pocket

Well...that too.   but lots of standing around on the short routes if you take a look at some of the replays... 

Just now, cole256 said:

The ones where he's beat the guy by three steps.....yeah that supposed to be a pretty high percentage throw

That’s a free throw! 

4 minutes ago, aubieclawz said:

no one thought LSU would beat Auburn, no one thought Kentucky would beat Miss St, why do you people think Auburn could not beat Georgia or Alabama? We did last year, did we not? any team can lose on any given day.. Just gotta believe!!!

refs aside in the former case, those two teams outhearted the squad they were facing. I really been on a tear of praising Bama, which I hate, but you're not gonna outheart Bama's offense, you're gonna have to actually be better. UGA, IDK what to say about them thus far

1 minute ago, tbone1430 said:

Wouldn’t it be crazy to see what the head ball coach could do with our talent? Light years past what he had at SC. 

2010-2013 Spurrier would've went 11-1 at worst with this schedule and this talent 

2 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

This right here. @GwillMac6

absolutely. like the best part of our offensive recruiting is the QB and WR's. We are not getting the top of the line RB's. But gus gonna gus. gonna force something that is not there. He used to tailor the offense to his players strength...... SMH.

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Are you serious right now? If a guy is wide open you have to hit him. You will be the first person to blame Gus about something and then over look a play like that 

I know one qb I've seen this year doesn't miss those.

Archived