GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Tennessee

RunInRed

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Just checked in... What's happening?? we're losing?

Yeah, but we're only down by 10 in the 4th. Nothing this offense can't overco....oh, wait.

Tennessee's a really good te....oh, wait.

Well, a road win is always tou...oh, wait.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worst coached offense I have ever seen.  Nallsminger beat this mess.  No line. QB has happy feet.  RB’s can’t get out of the backfield.  It’s going downhill fast.

Just now, AuburnEagle79 said:

If UT doesn't attempt a bomb here they are crazy. JP will burry us on this drive. 

I'd run it three times.  We haven't proven that we can drive the field this half.

look at the progression of qb’s around the league...

i seriously think ours is only qb that has regressed.  that screams all you need to know about gus...

bye bye bo nix.  good for you! 

Just now, cole256 said:

Had all day, was skittery/jumpy nobody was there and his decision was to throw in the middle of the field to a guy triple covered.....throw the entire offense away

Well maybe the wind wasn’t blowing just right?

This is absolutely pathetic.  From the absolute ridiculous play calling to the o-line play to Stidham still being in the game. Zero coaching ability on display

This season will take years to get over...I am so very disappointed in our coaching staff.  Barring a miracle, things are really going to get bad.  I just dont understand what is going on...this looks worse than 2009... 

Archived