GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Tennessee

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well we have 1 quarter to correct this mess and find away to win.  Looks like another 50+ yard FG attempt for Carlson here

2 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

I've watched plenty. they are flag happy but doesnt change the fact that it is not targeting.

How much is up to interpretation? There's always too much gray area. If we give them the opportunity, they will take it. How many times have we seen questionable calls all year long? And I'm not talking just in our games. But I'm done arguing. I don't want MY anger with what I'm seeing right now to get me crazy. My blood pressure is high enough already with this trash. I get your side, but rarely does it actually work out that way. 

If this does not show it Pruitt really does have a beat on Gus. Just imagine if the talent on the 2 teams was comparable how bad it would be.

Fire chip and let Gus run the O so we can see what he can “actually do” Grimes should probably go too

Just now, cole256 said:

We really called qb draw right there?

Yes, yes we did. I just feel for the players quite honestly. They aren’t making it easy on theirselves, but this team is lacking leadership which points to coaching.

1 minute ago, Dan-0 said:

Stidham does look awful and he has made some fatal mistakes. But there are defenders in his face as soon as he gets the ball and he is not a scrambling QB. I have seen some of the worst blocking by our O-Line that I have seen in a long time at AU.

This O-line is the worst I have ever seen Ever!!! Stidham has  less than 2 sec. to get rid of it.

Auburn  instantly let's edge rushers come in unblocked and we have a qb that cant hir a screen receiver. the totality of our problems. well that and coaches on the offensive side that cant correct problems that have been present since game one. 

Just now, Zeek said:

Fire chip and let Gus run the O so we can see what he can “actually do” Grimes should probably go too

Grimes can’t help that our line just sucks. This ain’t on him. I honestly just think they’re weak, not talented. Can’t make chicken salad out of chicken $hit

22 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

We are literally outcoached every game. Very frustrating. 

ith no hyperbole I call a better offensive game plan on Madden than Gus will ever have on the field.

If we played I promise I would hang 60 on him.

Archived