Mega Millions

ScubaSteve

better add more to it for the assistants and what are you willing to pay for a new coach and who?

Go ahead and fund the JHS expansion/renovation while your at it.

Thanks! and War Eagle!

6 minutes ago, alexava said:

No way in hell I would. 32 million would feed too many people to shell out on a game for entitled fans. 

Mexico Beach area would be my first focus

24 minutes ago, alexava said:

No way in hell I would. 32 million would feed too many people to shell out on a game for entitled fans. 

340 million remaining feeds a lot of folks too.

1 hour ago, ScubaSteve said:

Since the Mega Millions Cash option is $372 million tonight.  If I win, I will pledge to pay the buyout of Gus's contract.

I are a Nigerian Prince and I need you to hold my money while I travel. Give me your bank account information and you can be a rich person just like me.

58 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Mexico Beach area would be my first focus

Well I can certainly think of one member here I would help, we all know who that is. But yes the hurricane victims would be on the short list too. I don’t even think in terms of luxurious things I would buy. I would certainly have them but I just fantasize about not working anymore. More specifically not working anymore rotation shifts, Saturday’s or for anyone else period. I’ve got enough stuff. 

49 minutes ago, The Freak said:

340 million remaining feeds a lot of folks too.

Short of Nick Saban. What coaching upgrade would be worth that to any individual. How would having another coach come in and average maybe one more win a year be worth that fortune? 

I have tickets and I'm not making that pledge.  The cash option quickly goes to about $200M after taxes.  No way am I giving away almost 20% of my after tax winnings to Gus.

Football means about twenty five bucks to me . Not 32 mill .. I will pledge to sell Girl Scout cookies to raise money or sell sport cards for 10% off at Krispy Kreme 

I’ll pledge that $32 million to buy a villa on the Mediterranean. When we inevitably get blown out by UGA and UA, I’ll turn off the tv and there won’t be a bammer or dawg in sight. I’ll take a deep breath, sip a cold beer or whiskey, and be right back in paradise.

51 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I have tickets and I'm not making that pledge.  The cash option quickly goes to about $200M after taxes.  No way am I giving away almost 20% of my after tax winnings to Gus.

Its a donation to a university.   Write it off man

25 minutes ago, chimes said:

I’ll pledge that $32 million to buy a villa on the Mediterranean. When we inevitably get blown out by UGA and UA, I’ll turn off the tv and there won’t be a bammer or dawg in sight. I’ll take a deep breath, sip a cold beer or whiskey, and be right back in paradise.

Exactly! You spend 32m then the next coach goes on to average 8-9 wins a year for the next decade. You have s*** the bed bigly. Kinda akin to giving an 8-9 win coach a 32 million buyout in the first place. 

Now if Tim Cook volunteered the 32 million I’d be different. He has a billion and will make another 32 million next month or so. If I win 200 million and piss it away..... I ain’t likely to win another lottery.  Besides, Gus is more likely to win out and spoil bammer and uga season ( and get another raise)than any of us sniffing this jackpot. 

1 hour ago, alexava said:

Now if Tim Cook volunteered the 32 million I’d be different. He has a billion and will make another 32 million next month or so. If I win 200 million and piss it away..... I ain’t likely to win another lottery.  Besides, Gus is more likely to win out and spoil bammer and uga season ( and get another raise)than any of us sniffing this jackpot. 

You would have to go full retard to piss away 200 mil    i would go crazy with the first few million and then bank most of it. 

I've reconsidered.  I would use the 32 million to build a bigger lake house next to Gus and replay all his bone head decisions on a jumbotron facing his new house.

53 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

You would have to go full retard to piss away 200 mil    i would go crazy with the first few million and then bank most of it. 

So many do go full retard. 

I pledge 32 million to buy some of y'all some got dang sense of humor in here. Way to derail a funny thread!!! sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

Archived