If you still haven’t figured out Trump’s a crook

TexasTiger

8 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Oh yes.  Making trade enemies around the world is making us wayyy better off.  Ask farmers and ranchers how that's going for them.

You left out stock holders. ;)

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

well, we are better off with the "crook" rather than the poor 'victim".

Sure. We have a POTUS who is intellectually challenged making major decisions that affect the lives of millions of people, who has conspired with a foreign enemy, who has increased the deficit and started a trade war that hurt American farmers and auto makers. Your definition of “better off” is insane.

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Your most informed post on the thread— correcting a typo. ;)

Hey, I am the king of the fat fingered post around here...usurper....:big:

3 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Sure. We have a POTUS who is intellectually challenged making major decisions that affect the lives of millions of people, who has conspired with a foreign enemy, who has increased the deficit and started a trade war that hurt American farmers and auto makers. Your definition of “better off” is insane.

You forgot to call him all the "ist' things this time. 

P.S.  add your usual, repetitive, every thread comment about how ignorant the people that elected Trump are.....and that he wants to take your healthcare away.

14 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

You forgot to call him all the "ist' things this time. 

P.S.  add your usual, repetitive, every thread comment about how ignorant the people that elected Trump are.....and that he wants to take your healthcare away.

Calling Trump supporters ignorant may not be nice , but it’s charitable. Because if you’re not stupid, then the other reasons you support him are much less flattering. 

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I see how you might infer that  I support President Trump because of Hillary. That is not true though.

Oh, I have no doubt you have lots of "honest" reasons for supporting Trump, it's just easier to invoke Hillary instead of owning up to them.

34 minutes ago, homersapien said:
3 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Oh, I have no doubt you have lots of "honest" reasons for supporting Trump, it's just easier to invoke Hillary instead of owning up to them.

This remark makes absolutely no sense. Why would  I have trouble "owning" up to anything?  You sound  like  your buddy elle.

This remark makes absolutely no sense. Why would  I have trouble "owning" up to anything?  You sound  like  your buddy elle.

Then please tell us why you voted for Trump. Did you approve of a man who mocks disabled? Or did you get behind his racism? Did you like the derogatory names he used for people from Mexico?  Did you like his xenophobia? Or was it the fact that he cheated and lied for thirty years and filed bankruptcy six times? Did you applaud his defrauding of college students? Or did you just think a reality TV Star was the perfect choice to lead the country? Tell us. 

OK, Tell me what you like about Trump.

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

Or did you get behind his racism?

atta girl, get the ism in there.

hey, I really never realized he was a reality TV star. Never watched whatever he did then or the tapes now.

7 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

atta girl, get the ism in there.

hey, I really never realized he was a reality TV star. Never watched whatever he did then or the tapes now.

If the ism fits....

So you were uniformed about the candidate you voted for?

Like I said, saying Trumpers are ignorant is charitable. 

12 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

His hair Brother Homer. I like it.......bet yours is very similar. 

Why do you even bother?  Drop the weaseling.

You come across as ashamed of the truth. 

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

Why do you even bother?  Drop the weaseling.

You come across as ashamed of the truth. 

I am not ashamed Brother Homer. No more than you guys should be. I admit to some aggravation with "der furer" right now.

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

I am not ashamed Brother Homer. No more than you guys should be. I admit to some aggravation with "der furer" right now.

BS. 

If you weren't ashamed, you'd speak straight-up instead of  being evasive.

And exactly why should I  be ashamed?   Can you provide a straight answer to that?

11 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I will provide you with answer but not tonight. Off grid and having to hotspot off my phone.

I did not say that you personally should be ashamed. I said you guys.  

Doesn't that include me, by definition?   :dunno:

Again, telling.

Archived