***Music City Bowl — Game Thread***

abw0004

JMO but what you see is what you get with Willis....he's as good as he's gonna get...just a place holder until next season. 

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

He has absolutely no drive to get his backups better, that’s why we will always be in this position 

You know that's what practicing and scrimmaging is for right?

Just now, gr82b4au said:

Hahaha Here comes the Gus complaining. I knew it would happen soon. 

Are we struggling for the 71 point record because we're suddenly not capable? 

7 minutes ago, AU64 said:

nothing wrong with the play call if he does not make the wrong read....

Don't care what read you make the play isn't going to work if everybody knows you're not going to pass.....they don't expect stidham to pick up 3rd and 7's without throwing the ball

Just now, gr82b4au said:

We are up 63-14. We are trying to run the clock. Surely you see this...

And we have back ups with absolutely no experience. Let’s go into next season with absolutely no legit game reps for our guys that our going to be leading the O next season.

im sorry, if I’m Gus, and have any self confidence, after this offseason I’m putting 90 on these fools

1 minute ago, gr82b4au said:

We are up 63-14. We are trying to run the clock. Surely you see this...

Of course. But the same shiz just different formation every play? 

Just now, gr82b4au said:

No, he's not. But I digress... that play he needed to run the ball, plain and simple. Even you know that. 

And who the hell are you?? Go have a seat  won't be any disrespecting this way .....Gus beats Purdue and some of you think you have super powers all of a sudden

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

And we have back ups with absolutely no experience. Let’s go into next season with absolutely no legit game reps for our guys that our going to be leading the O next season.

im sorry, if I’m Gus, and have any self confidence, after this offseason I’m putting 90 on these fools

He stepped on their throats in the first half. He is showing mercy. Willis will practice against a better defense at Auburn. 

Just now, gr82b4au said:

He stepped on their throats in the first half. He is showing mercy. Willis will practice against a better defense at Auburn. 

Practice reps are the same as game reps...

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

This guy is real sassy for some reason

Archived