***Music City Bowl — Game Thread***

abw0004

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cole256 said:

And who the hell are you?? Go have a seat  won't be any disrespecting this way .....Gus beats Purdue and some of you think you have super powers all of a sudden

haha you are mad on a message board. go ahead and use the ignore feature...

Too many subs in the game now...OL not doing well but Willis and Shiver still having problems deciding who should have the ball..

5 minutes ago, wde21 said:

I think Gus is trying to show a little mercy. I would hope the opposing coach would do the same if we were in that position. 

Gus better get out of the mercy business and coach for his job. He should at least run some damn offense.

Just now, AU64 said:

Too many subs in the game now...OL not doing well but Willis and Shiver still having problems deciding who should have the ball..

Haha on 3rd down the whole damn team knew it was going to be a read. Not much you can do on that one . 

5 minutes ago, wde21 said:

I think Gus is trying to show a little mercy. I would hope the opposing coach would do the same if we were in that position. 

That’s a pretty beta mentality, considering our rivals have showed us so much mercy 

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Get ready forcmore of that next year if Willis is starting...which I highly doubt; Gus isn't exactly setting him up for success.

Wish I was not out of responses....there are so many dumb comments that it's hard to let them go by unaddressed.  :-\

I get that we're running clock. But come on... at least let the backups play some. It's not hard to defend the read option if that's literally all you're running. Sigh... I kinda wanted that points record.

Gus running out the clock and not wanting to run the score up anymore. Idk I guess that stuff can come back to bite you later at some point, but why not run the offense with your possible starter next year?? Run the same offense you would if down by 3 late in the third quarter.

Just now, AU64 said:

Wish I was not out of responses....there are so many dumb comments that it's hard to let them go by unaddressed.  :-\

I have to agree with you on that point.

That field goal wouldve set us up for the record. Coach will not put in the seniors to celebrate, use real offense for the backups to experience, Or score another point. Not even a field goal. He has decided it's over

Archived