***Music City Bowl — Game Thread***

abw0004

At work today and I might work all 12 games next year if I knew this would happen. Amazing. Good for Gus, Stidham and the entire team. They are playing inspired and only 2 penalties. The SEC refs have no control today. 😁

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

Who are you and where is A2E?!

I go off of history. I don't mind my Tigers proving me wrong. I love it when that happens. 

Also history says Gus coaches better when his bottom is on the line, and the play of this team shows just that. 

Again, I love it when they prove me wrong. I have absolutely no problem with that.

Let's hope we keep up averaging anything close to 11 yards a play in the 2nd half. It would be incredible to set a bowl scoring record. I doubt Gus keeps his foot on the pedal that long. 

2 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

780 yards going in to this game according to ESPN. But his long run was a screen pass, right?  

wheel route but yes, it was a reception

2 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

780 yards going in to this game according to ESPN. But his long run was a screen pass, right?  

Yep. Don't think all-purpose yards count...

So I guess we will run the ball 95% of the time in the second half to milk the clock and show some mercy? 

We just need to make sure that we are not complacent in the 3rd quarter. 

Great to see the players enthused and having fun.  Great game plan, hope to see some future QB play in the second half.  

Good play by big Kat to protect the end and keep moore under control

4 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

So I guess we will run the ball 95% of the time in the second half to milk the clock and show some mercy? 

We just need to make sure that we are not complacent in the 3rd quarter. 

Yes and brace yourself for some posted outrage...

Archived