***Music City Bowl — Game Thread***

abw0004

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

That’s a pretty beta mentality, considering our rivals have showed us so much mercy 

bama and uga both showed us some mercy this season....but maybe you did not notice   Gus being professional......I'm good with that. 

Just now, AU64 said:

Wish I was not out of responses....there are so many dumb comments that it's hard to let them go by unaddressed.  :-\

This . AU could have had 100, but for what reason . They will win handedly . 

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Guys it’s 63-14 . Not sure what there is to be mad at . Get the clock to zeros and get back to Lee county 

Most people are upset that once again when we get the backups (the backups who MIGHT be the starter next year) are not getting any valuable experience. It's ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Wish I was not out of responses....there are so many dumb comments that it's hard to let them go by unaddressed.  :-\

lose the name calling a personal attacks.  no need for that here

Just now, AU64 said:

bama and uga both showed us some mercy this season....but maybe you did not notice   Gus being professional......I'm good with that. 

Lol? Uga ran a fake fg up four scores lol

6 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

haha you are mad on a message board. go ahead and use the ignore feature...

No I was just confused on who you thought you were for a sec......just had to remind you

Willis is a waste of time the way Gus uses him. Put something resembling an actual offense in to get the young guys valuable snaps.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I don’t want to pile on but I don’t want Gus anymore 

Com on DTR, just enjoy the day. They'll be many more days to complain. Happy New YEAR!

Archived