CBB 1/19 Games

tgrogan21

Duke vs Va coming up.....and AU game is among the best ...

47 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Auburn Arena is gonna be rocking today.

No doubt....couple hours to let the adrenaline build up.....students should really be amped …..can't wait

Thanks...

Tennessee down by 3 with 7 minutes left. Kansas only up by 2 with 5:39 to go. As much as I love seeing the turds lose in everything, I would rather see Tennessee lose today.

Virginia lost their first game of the season tonight to the Dukies at Cameron. The Dukies were without Tre Jones for the first of what will be many games. VIRGINIA IS THE MOST BORING REALLY GOOD PROGRAM IN THE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAH I HATE HATE HATE watching them play more than any other program in the country. I know it is great to win a bunch of games every game but that has to be so BOOOOOOORING for their teams to watch a bunch of 40, and 50 point games every week. They junk up the game and make it so ugly and un exciting. 

Personally, I like watching UVA play. It's old style basketball -- work the ball, find the crack in the defense, exploit it, and play tough defense. But damn, Duke has some players. Great game ----- I'll definitely be tuned it when Duke visits UVA. for the rematch. That should be a good one!

As for Kansas losing on the road, well, I had concerns about Self when he was at Illinois, and over the years at Kansas, I've found that I would never put money on Kansas games. They just don't come to play every game. Kansas attracts great talent. Self is a mediocre coach IMO.

5 minutes ago, AURex said:

Personally, I like watching UVA play. It's old style basketball -- work the ball, find the crack in the defense, exploit it, and play tough defense. But damn, Duke has some players. Great game ----- I'll definitely be tuned it when Duke visits UVA. for the rematch. That should be a good one!

As for Kansas losing on the road, well, I had concerns about Self when he was at Illinois, and over the years at Kansas, I've found that I would never put money on Kansas games. They just don't come to play every game. Kansas attracts great talent. Self is a mediocre coach IMO.

I will just have to push down all my anger that I have from you enjoying the absolute most boring brand of basketball I have ever seen in Virginia for another day! lmao.... Really? You think Self is a bad coach? hmmm. Interesting. They attract really good talent. But he does not get consistent great talent like K and Cal. He has won what 14 big 12 titles in a row at kansas? And 8 big 12 tourney titles? I get the concerns over his "lack" of success in the Big Dance but I think he is a really good coach. He is without his most talented player for the rest of the season. Only team to beat Rocky Top as well so far this season. 

WOW!!! Ja Morant with a 40 piece tonight! He had 40,11 and 5. Went 21 of 21 from the free throw line. Murray State got the W and is still undefeated outside of the state of Alabama! lol

Those guys from Tennessee schools can shoot their FTs.

Archived